Thread: Cheapest M pars bought? scored a mint set tonight for basically free.

My Cars
    Too many

Cheapest M pars bought? scored a mint set tonight for basically free.

I just tonight picked up a set of 4 mint m pars with basically new michelin tires for $40. pics coming tmrw, but yup, only $40. so damn lucky i decided to check craigs list, they would have been gone tonight for sure. just posted an hour b4 i messaged him, im rly surprised i was first to them. i couldn't believe the price either, i thought he may have been asking 40 per rim and tire in which case i would have been still been interested, but nope- they were just taking up space in his garage after some one totaled out his 740 last winter so i got all 4 for the asking price of $40. he also threw in BMW totes. those gotta be worth something, too. anyway, i shot out the door as soon as he gave me the address and luckily it was only 25 minutes away from me. just got home little while ago. still can't believe it, gotta love wealthy ppl who just dont care. one mans junk anothers treasure lol posting them on craigs list tmrw for $400 and that's a good deal and i expect them to sell pretty quick. $360 profit

My Cars
    99 M3
    You should go back and share the profit!!!
    Why sell for only $400?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    Too many
    No lol why would i? like i said he was some wealthy guy, he's got more than enough already and he knew what they were worth and what he had and just didn't care, was looking for a quick easy same night sale most likely, hence the giveaway price. selling them for 440 cause i too am looking for a quick sale, i dont need em sitting around forever or i may be tempted to keep. but also i want to give some one else a good price, too. some ppl ask retarded amounts for m pars and screw ppl over on them. pics coming today, they look good. still cant believe i got them for $40 with the bmw totes. they have no centercaps, but i have spares. be jealous

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

If these are indeed Genuine Parallel wheels, then yes, you got a fantastic bargain ! if they're fakes, then you didn't!

I'd suggest once you confirm if they're real ones, stick them up on ebay as a 99 cents, no reserve auction and let them go for whatever they go for. If they turn out to be fakes, then perhaps just clean them up and use them as coffee table supports once you buy some circular toughened glass !

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    Too many
    im thinking their fakes now after getting a better look this morning. thanks for the advice dennis. many great posts here from you. pics coming soon maybe someone here can help determine
    Last edited by Aedail; 10-22-2017 at 08:47 AM.

My Cars
    '01 DINAN7 '03 M5
    Just look at them behind the spokes, it should say "Bmw" and have part numbers
    Instagram.com/nordmanmg

Your current situation is not your final destination

My Cars
    Too many
    Yeah they're definitely real dated 4/00 stamped BMW popped centers on asking $500 if i dont keep em;p
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    E46 E39

Cheapest M pars bought? scored a mint set tonight for basically free.

I believe real one have flat spokes on the back side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    03 530dT - Ex Police Car
    Hi,

Take each wheel off and look for the BMW part number stamped into the rear of one of the spokes. Check the width of each wheel too, so that you can check if it's a staggered width set or not as most potential purchasers will ask and want to know.

Cheers, Dennis!

My Cars
    98 528i 91 318is-S54swap
    Where in TN?