I'm not sure if this topic has been covered but I'm in serious need of help. My I drive screen/ CCC Screen/ Navigation screen has been totally black after rapairs from an accident. The screen worked perfectly fine after the accident but between the collision shop and the BMW dealership no one can seem to tell me why all of a sudden the screen is inop and black. The passenger side door was damaged during the accident and sensors in both the driver side and passenger door had to be replaced. I've done the basic steps in trying to re-boot etc which has resulted negative progress. The dealership has conducted a full diagnostic test ( so they told me) I paid $175.00 for them to tell me that there is power to the idrive button, but there is no screen connection. The radio works, Cd player, but the dial for the actual screen will only let you go between radio and Cd player. The dealership wants to charge me almost $3,800 to replace the screen and my insurance company (progressive) isn't helping in being this problem was after the accident and theres no proof that the accident caused it to go inop all of a sudden. Please if anyone has any suggestions I would be more than grateful.