Thread: Back in e46!

My Cars
    1992 325i

Back in e46!

10-14-2017, 11:42 PM
    Themachine

Join DateAug 2013LocationWooster, ohioPosts125My Cars1992 325iFeedback Score

Back in a e46! Whatsup everyone?

So I've now scooped up my 7th BMW and it is one of my favorites I think. I guess I've loved them all. At work we took in an 04 325ci that needed a detail bad. Manual silver with black interior no sport package 186k miles you get the idea average old e46. But nope! I detail cars for a living so I took a day and cleaned it and I'm telling you this thing turned out great. Pics to follow.

not only did it clean up amazingly but it has been adult owned and serviced at BMW in Youngstown Ohio religiously and has a decent service history and a clean title. The car is 100% original. Some rust under skirts but no biggie I just did some rust repair on my e36 that went great so I'll be taking care of that here soon. 2400 out the door I paid and I am very happy. This is my first manual BMW.

anyways just thought I'd say whatsup here on e46 side. I had an 05. 325xi wagon but don't think I was on bimmerforums at that time. I've been on here reading a lot about maintenance customizing and all that good stuff. First comes coilovers cause all shocks are blown. Raceland seems to be decent and I'm young and trying to buy a home so they will have to do. Brakes need done always on every car I get so fcp euro Meyle and akebono it is. And I have a service engine soon light for intake cam timing over advanced which my techs at work seem to think cam sensor. Or I'm thinking vanos seals or solenoid. The car runs great but is bouncy so I'll need those coilovers right away.

ive done sea foam through the crankcase then replaced oil with Mobil 1. Sea foam through the tank. Thoroughly inspected underside for subframe damage or any safety issues and we are good to go.
    Hopefully. Oh yea cooling system to follow right after those other 3 things it seems to be in good shape but I think that's necessary preventative maintenance and I'm sure most of you would agree.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Like I said I am very happy. Let me know what you guys think. Input on anything is appreciated.
    Thanks, Dylan

My Cars
    '04 BMW 325 Ci blk cpe
    Nice color combo...great looking CI, I think you did good...real good, Congratulations !!!