looking for help with engine failsafe on a N62 after doing coolant crossover repair. i repaired one connector at back of intake. i think TPS, do the e70 TPS pigtail repair kits fit the e53? i soldered it and shrink tubed it. i was getting a p0120 TPS malfunction circut A. now i am getting a code read error. TIA any help appreciated. i have gt1dis and inpa, but it cant pull codes right now, i dont know why. . i cant get to analog values in inpa.i have surging idle and engine failsafe. tried the 2min battery disconnect reset. i have a Mac tools code reader, this is where i got the p0120 code. do these have opposing TPS? is one a 3wire at back of intake? what are the two electrical connectors at back of intake? one is for moveable intake runnerss. what is že three wire? i did not pull valvetronic solenoids. i did crack and tape the breather tube from valve cover to intake on passenger side in a LHD e53. it ran fine before i started repair. just leaked coolant. No codes. also. everything was hooked back up before i connected battery.