I sold my last 535 almost 3 years ago and its time to let go of some parts to make space for an opel project.

I have 2 heads.

One is dirty and if I remember correctly, that engine had a timing guide let go and jumped time and valves touched the pistons. No idea if the valves are bent, but cam and rockers were removed. $-negotiable

The other was purchased from a forum member, disassembled and ported. The porting and polishing needs finished and reassembled, with probably new valve guides and a good valve job. $-negotiable

A stock cam in good shape. Can make package deal with one of the heads. $-negotiable

I have a ~75% complete 745i turbo setup. Not sure of year it is off of. I have the manifold bead blasted and ready for coating or to just look pretty, wastegate, heat shields, airbox, afm, some charge pipes, downpipe, and misc other bits. DO NOT HAVE the K27 turbo and associated plumbing (I dont think so anyway)or any intercooler for it, but a 2012 VW GLI stock intercooler can be arranged to come with it.
$-500-also negotiable (I will knock $50 off if you live in cali, because OEM+ is about the only way to have fun out there)

Stock M30b35 intake manifold, I think it has the fuel rail, but that may be damaged. $- 75

Rack of 6 N54 throttle bodies with balance tube and fuel rail. Could use a good cleaning from sitting on a shelf but otherwise look perfect.$-250-(you get the idea)

I am sure I have more, but dont remember it at the moment. Will add them as I find them in the garage.

Everything is priced plus shipping but im pretty flexible. Located in Clover SC and pickup is FREE! For pictures please email me because my phone is a steaming pile and doesnt like to cooperate with forums constantproject @ gmail.com.

buy my stuff so I can build my Scout2 and Opel Manta!!