Note: I realized AFTER taking photos with my wife's DSLR that there were spots on her camera lens. So some of the pics have what looks to be like darker spots on every pic, it's the lens, not the car. I just clayed/sealed/waxed the damn thing and it looks amazing.

I’m selling my 2003 BMW M3 Titanium Silver coupe with SMG, silver interior, and has 117k miles on it. I don’t drive it much anymore (5k miles in the last 3 years) and I’d rather see it go to someone who will use it more than I. Gotta check, but am pretty sure I am the 2nd owner of the vehicle (could be 3rd, but have to find the CarFax), purchased at 65k miles 10 years ago, and is very well kept, not tracked or raced. It drives like it is on rails, fantastic acceleration with the S54 inline six cylinder engine, and is a blast to drive.

Optional packages from the factory: Cold weather, moonroof, power front seats w/memory, navigation, Harmon/Kardon sound, aluminum trim, backup sensors

Asking price: $15,500. Have title in hand, free and clear.

The only two things that have failed/broken were the starter (replaced at 82k miles) and the alternator (replaced at 80k miles). All other parts were either routine or preventative maintenance. All recalls performed (including rod bearing, emissions, and airbags) by BMW dealers.

The vehicle was in an accident 9 years ago. I was hit on the drivers side at the A-pillar by someone who ran a red light at 20 mph. There was no damage to the frame, but did require the full door assembly and mounting points to be replaced.

Interior has typical wear on the drivers seat bolster.

Front bumper was recently resprayed due to some curb rash near the bottom. After, I clayed the entire car, sealed the paint with Griots One-Step Sealant, then laid on a top coat of Griots Best of Show Wax. The exterior looks amazing. Deep reflections with a nice slippery feel to the paint.

I have the previous service history pulled from BMW for record keeping. I have paperwork for the vast majority of the work done (about 90%) or parts purchased during my 10 years of owning the vehicle. If I don’t have it, it was either small miscellaneous parts, normal oil changes, or I just can’t find it anymore.

The car does have modifications (see full list below/attached).

Engine
Valve jobs done on normal Inspection schedules per DME
Oil changed every 7500 miles
Beisan Systems VANOS full lockdown kit (removes play between exhaust disc and tabs) @112k miles
Rebuilt VANOS coil pack
Sealing plate repair kit
Seals and rattle repair kit
Updated Oil Pump disc

Entire cooling system replaced (radiator, fan, expansion tank, hoses, water pump, thermostat) @88k miles for preventative maintenance
Denso IK24 iridium spark plugs
Vibra-Technics engine and transmission mounts

Performance
Evolve Automotive Stage 2 tune, dyno’d at 292RWHP/232TQ (will include cable, original and tune flash files)
B-Line Motorsports carbon fiber intake
aFe Intake scoops
Full cat-back exhaust:
Evosport ceramic-coated headers
Section 1: CPI Performance Euro 200R w/O2 sensors
Section 2: Supersprint unresonated pipe
Section 3: Original Scorza Motorworks muffler

Suspension
Turner Motorsports rear subframe reinforcement plates welded in
Powerflex Polyurethane front control arm, rear trailer arm, and rear subframe bushings
ST Coilovers (car dropped ~1” all around)
Vorschlag front camber plates
Rogue Engineering rear shock mounts

Brakes
StopTech Slotted rotors
StopTech Brake pads
StopTech Stainless steel brake lines
Recently rebuilt front/rear calipers (new pistons and seals) in last 500 miles
ATE TYP 200 DOT 4 brake fluid done after rebuilding calipers

Wheels
Forgestar F14 in Gunmetal grey 19x9 (32 offset) fronts, 19x10 (25 offset) rears
Continental ExtremeContact DW tires
245/35/19 Brand new fronts