Thread: FS: Massive Brake Front Kit (New), Eurometric Rear Subf. Mounts...

My Cars
    1978 320I non-catalyst

FS: Massive Brake Front Kit (New), Eurometric Rear Subf. Mounts...

Good afternoon, all:

I have a couple of items for sale.

First, is a new front Massive Brake conversion kit. I bought it about 2 years ago and have never gotten around to installing it, so I'm letting it go to someone that is interested in getting a good deal on it.

Of interest about my stuff: (1) When I purchased the kit, the rotors and calipers were no longer offered with it. It is, however, made for the Wilwood pieces. I asked Lee about this and he stated that Wilwood drives him "crazy," or words to that effect. He advised me on what to purchase in the way of calipers/rotors, but they are not part of what I am selling here at this time. (2) The kit has remained in its box since the day I unwrapped the individual items to check for omissions/damage, etc. (3) Although not obvious in the pictures, the rotor-to-hat bolts, nuts, and teflon liners are present, but hard to see. (4) The Eurometric mounts I'm selling have never been run on a car, either. I did get one in place, ran out of time, pulled it off, and put the originals back on. The installation was never completed, but one of the mounts does have a little bit of Lubro-Moly copper anti-seize in its center tube. (5) These things were stored in my house, and not in the garage.

I'm asking $500.00 (US) for the Massive Kit, which includes shipping to any US-based address. There is some wiggle room on this, but I paid over $625.00 (US) for it, and it is still brand-new. If interested, please PM me with an offer. I'd really like to see this go to someone that's itching to do this conversion, but couldn't quite spring for it new.

I'm asking $125.00 (including shipping to US addresses) for the Eurometric mounts. These things are works of art. Clearly the best of the aftermarket subframe mounts. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

I'm in coastal Southern California if anyone interested would like to arrange for a local pickup instead of going the shipping route. I'd be glad to meet someone nearby halfway.

Please feel free to PM me with any specific questions/offers and I'll try to get back to you within 24 hours. Thanks for checking out my thread! Pic's below.

MassiveBrakesEntireKit1.jpg

BrakeHatCloseup.jpg

BrakeKitBracketandSpacer.jpg

SubframeMountsSideView.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

My Cars
    1978 320I non-catalyst
    Bump for price reduction on the Massive kit. $450.00. Any reasonable offer will be considered.

Thanks

grey320i.

My Cars
    1983 320is S52/2003 VR6T
    I am going to keep an eye on this as I've been considering swapping to something larger.

My Cars
    1978 320I non-catalyst
    Quote Originally Posted by pofo View Post
    I am going to keep an eye on this as I've been considering swapping to something larger.
    Appreciated. It's an awesome kit. I just don't have time to deal with the installation right now, and I'd like to see it go to someone that would like to tackle it. It should be quite easy as brake upgrades go.

Let me know when you're ready to pull the trigger. If it is still here, you're welcome to it.