Hey everyone, a couple weeks ago I installed the lux H8 180s on my 135i. It was relatively trouble free after the install with just an occasional adaptive headlight warning that would come and go. I figured it was just the ballast interfering with the mechanism but I didn't have time to fiddle with it until today. I finally got a day off and decided to poke around the headlight but first I went to the car wash and that's when everything went to shit. My passenger side headlight filled with condensation. I got the adaptive headlight warning. A little while later I got what I believe is the low beam warning light. The light inside the round adaptive portion of the headlight went out. I pulled off the cover and used a hair dryer to remove all the condensation. I then removed the lux and put the oem H8 back in. Now everything seems to be working okay except the bulb in the xenon comes and goes. Sometimes when I start the car it'll take a couple seconds for it to turn on. It'll flicker occasionally. It's not completely out as it's working half the time. Is this as simple as replacing that bulb or am I looking at a potentially much more expensive problem?

Appreciate0


EDIT POST

asiflicious

1h
ago

The adaptive mechanics still worksAppreciate0


EDIT POST

Refresh Thread
Auto Refresh