Hello,

I am looking for some help with ULF wiring. The bluetooth in my Mothers E90 (5/2006 build) 325xi is not working. The dealer said that there is no power to the bluetooth module and that troubleshooting it further would be $1000+. Based on this I figured it would be an easy fix after checking the wiring diagram and simply running a new wire as needed.

A quick review of TIS shows that fuse 26 powers pin 17 on the 54 pin connector of the ULF module. The diagram shows that this wire should be Red with Yellow - When I check the car, there is a red with green wire in pin 17 - and it is not powered - It is grounded.

I guess that this wire is incorrectly grounded due to a broken wire except the fuse is not blown. Also the wire is not the correct color - which has me concerned - every diagram I see shows that Pin 17 should be powered, including this: https://www.newtis.info/tisv2/a/en/e...ystems/2LbiCKw - however they also all show this wire as Red with Yellow, sometimes both pin 17 and 18, othertimes just pin 17 - can anyone help/check their own car to see if it is a supply line

I am considering jumping power to pin 17 off the battery to see if the bluetooth starts working as intended - however I don't want to fry the ULF if I am wrong!

I do also want to check pin 3 of connector X9331 - which appears to be under the carpet, however I was reluctant to pull this all apart without doing some more research - if anyone has a good idea how to access this connector, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank you in advance!