I just sold my e36 and bought an e46 ZHP so I need to sell off a ton of extra parts. I prepped all these parts and planned to install everything when I boosted my e36. Now I want to get this stuff out of my garage and I’m willing to sell everything as a package. Most of the parts were either sandblasted and painted black (steel parts) or bead blasted and cleared with a high temp satin clear (aluminum parts). I’m sure I’ve got other parts besides these too, this is just what I had lists for. I don’t have the transmission, driveshaft, hubs or front control arms. I'd rather not ship but will you if you pay. If there in't a price listed just make an offer.
M52 engine with ~160k on it. Engine has been disassembled and prepped for machining. Block was wire wheeled and primed. All parts are cleaned, bagged and labeled. - $500 Includes head, crank, cams, etc
M52 OBD2 wiring harness, fuel rail, injectors, DME - $200
OBD2 intake manifold
Front subframe with reinforced motor mount plates (painted black) - $100
Motor mounts (clearcoated)
Oil filter housing (clearcoated) - $75
Transmission crossmember (clearcoated)
Steering shaft (clearcoated)
Thermostat housing (clearcoated)
Brake master cylinder (clearocoated)
Idler tensioner
Power steering pump (clearcoated)
AC bracket (clearcoated)
Fuel filter cover (painted black)
Dip stick tube (painted black)
Rear upper control arms (painted black) - $50
Diff vibration dampener (painted black)
Crank pulley (painted black)
Power steering pulley (painted black)
Water pump pulley (painted black)
Fuel pump and floats
ABS pump (painted black and clearcoated)
Motor mount heat shield
Control arm lollipops (clearcoated)
Rear control arm mount (painted black)
Coolant pipe (painted black)
Brake booster (painted black
Coupe rear side glass - $40 each
I'm sure there's a few other odds and ends too. I just want to get rid of this stuff and would like to sell it as a package. It would be great for someone doing a rebuild and wanting everything to look brand new. Any questions you can reach me at 203-360-1411 too