Peake Research Tools Srs and Code reader!

Hey guys up for sale I have a Peake R5/SRS and a Peake R5/FCX-3. Both function perfectly and were hardly used im out of the Bmw game so no need anymore. These tools were $280 combined when I got them new!!! Free shipping!
PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BEFORE PURCHASING!!!
Email: Rev.for.life at gmail
Text: 7162291859

Info: R5/FCX-3 Engine Scan/Reset Tool for BMWs 1987-2007: Tap into your BMW's inner thoughts with this easy to use engine fault-code reader and engine light reset tool. Scans BMW factory engine diagnostic codes (not the misleading OBDII codes). Resets engine lights, plus it resets the SI lights "oilservice and inspection" (Note: will not reset CBS). Features compatibility with Diesel BMWs. Includes code book. A great value starting at only $149.99.

R5/SRS Airbag Scan/Reset Tool for BMWs 1994-2003: Scans BMW factory airbag diagnostic fault codes, resets the SRS / airbag light on the dashboard. Great for racers, installers, and body-shops. Includes code book. A great value starting at only $129.99.

List Date: 9/21/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Peake Research Tools Srs and Code reader!
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------