BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: For sale: 97 328i convertible

My Cars
    1997 328ic

For sale: 97 328i convertible

SOLD

Hey guys I'm new to this forum or well new to posting. Forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this but as the title says I'm selling my e36. Car has a 177k miles with a manual transmission and I've owned it for about 4 years .
    Over the 4 years of owning it I've done several maintenance requiring jobs to it involving the cooling system, suspension etc. If you want the full maintenance list just message me cause it's a lot. Car runs great and overall the body and interior is in fair/good condition. There are a few things wrong with it however. There is a problem with the A/C compressor, after not running it for over a year it started making noises after a recharge and spewed out the A/C. Car has a very minor oil leak and mechanic says it needs a new valve cover gasket. And the infamous convertible top which everyone always has problems with unfortunately does not work. I was able to get the top down earlier manually but it was a pain to get it up. To my knowledge these are the only things that are wrong with the car. Other than that it drives great and is fun and I'm only selling cause I bought an M3.

Asking for $3100 but am willing to negotiate.
    I'll post pictures when I figure out how to do that. Or just message me and I'll text it to you.
    Located in the bay area of California.
    Last edited by whiteasian; 09-23-2017 at 11:55 AM.

My Cars
    Hopefully you can help me out, I bought a 97 automatic 328i and there was no check engine light or anything. After driving home and then starting it back up went good but not until on my way home the 2nd time the battery and check engine light came on. I got home turned the car off and tried to start again wouldn’t, so I got a jump and it did turn on left on for about 5 mins or less and then went inside. 6 hours later I go to turn the car on and it won’t start. Shows lights and everything but won’t start up. I haven’t jumped it a second time but I may just to see if it will start.