Thread: FCP Euro Cars and Coffee - 10/1

My Cars
    BMW Everything

FCP Euro Cars and Coffee - 10/1

Hello all,

Come join us Sunday, October 1st, at our next Cars and Coffee in Milford, Connecticut at FCP Euro headquarters! This will be the first official meetup of the Northeast BMW Owner's Club (which you can join on Meetup or Facebook), but all makes and models are welcome. We will be hosting the event from 9am to 12pm.

Lifetime Replacement Guarantee, Free Shipping on $49+, and Hassle-Free Returns.
    FCP Euro - OEM & Genuine European Auto Parts Online

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Just a reminder that our cars and coffee is coming up this Sunday (10/1). The weather is looking like it's going to be just about perfect for this event. We'll also be hosting Crimson Simulation which is bringing one of their race simulators. Hope to see a lot of you there!

My Cars
    1991 BMW 850i
    This was a real nice event. Great people and some real nice cars. They filled the entire parking lot. Didn't get a chance to use the simulator, but it looked pretty cool. Here are some pics if anyone is interested.
    https://flic.kr/s/aHsm4ZvUcx
    My Cars - 1991 BMW 850i - mine for fun, 1993 Saab 900c - mine for fun, 2008 Lexus is250 - my daily driver, 2003 Dodge Durango - my wife's, 1994 Acura Legend - gave it to kid

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloRock View Post
    This was a real nice event. Great people and some real nice cars. They filled the entire parking lot. Didn't get a chance to use the simulator, but it looked pretty cool. Here are some pics if anyone is interested.
    Great photos! We're glad you enjoyed the event. We're looking forward to continuing this next year!

My Cars
    BMW Everything
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloRock View Post
    Also, we now have the racing simulator in the lobby. Feel free to swing by if you want to try it out!

My Cars
    1991 BMW 850i
    Quote Originally Posted by FCPEuro View Post
    Also, we now have the racing simulator in the lobby. Feel free to swing by if you want to try it out!
    Thanks. I just may do that. Need some wiper inserts for my 93 Saab, so just may take a cruise up.
    My Cars - 1991 BMW 850i - mine for fun, 1993 Saab 900c - mine for fun, 2008 Lexus is250 - my daily driver, 2003 Dodge Durango - my wife's, 1994 Acura Legend - gave it to kid