BMW of Bloomfield

Thread: FS: 2016 M2, MT, Exec Package, Alpine White, Bay Area California

My Cars
    6 Speed M2

Thumbs up FS: 2016 M2, MT, Exec Package, Alpine White, Bay Area California

2016 BMW M2, EXECUTIVE PACKAGE, 6 SPEED MANUAL

Long time lurker...first time poster...

For sale is a perfect example of what a properly cared for pre-owned M car should be.

**GENERAL:

10,200 miles (about half are open highway cruising, unfortunately)
    6 Speed manual!
    Alpine white
    Black leather interior with blue M car stitching and various bits of carbon fiber

Always garaged
    Never been to a race track
    Never thrashed
    Never smoked in
    No kids
    No pets
    Never been eaten in
    Everything works; no broken systems or issues

Front bumper NEVER drilled for front license plate (but I have the plate if you want to install it)
    I have both keys/remotes, all the original manuals and paperwork, and the original window sticker (laminated)

4 year / 50,000 mile factory warranty
    4 year unlimited mileage roadside assistance program
    If you'd like to run the a CarFax here is the VIN WBS1H9C51GV785997

**OPTIONS:

Executive package (heated seats, heated steering wheel, rear view camera, park distance control, automatic high beams, active driving assistant)
    Navigation system
    harman/kardon Premium Sound System

**EXTRAS:

Full XPEL ULTIMATE paint protection clear bra on the entire front end (full front fascia, the full hood, and full fenders) and on certain side panels. Professionally installed and not cheap

Professionally tinted Johnson Window Film windows (classy look, not overly dark)

**CONTACTING ME, ETC.

I have the clean/clear California vehicle title in hand. All registration up to date (good until October 2018!)

Please contact me with any questions you have, and send me your phone number so I can call or text as needed. I can send pictures to serious buyers (don't have any hosted).

Asking $59,500 OBO based on bay area above MSRP pricing. Thanks and good luck with your search.
    Last edited by DefyInertia; 09-19-2017 at 12:24 PM.

My Cars
    6 Speed M2
    For sale is a perfect example of what a properlycared for pre-owned M car should be.

**GENERAL:

10,200 miles
    6 Speed manual
    Alpine white
    Black leather interior with blue M car stitchingand various bits of carbon fiber

Always garaged
    Never thrashed
    Never smoked in
    No kids
    No pets
    Never been eaten in

Front bumper NEVER drilled for front licenseplate (but I have the plate if you want to install it)
    I have both keys/remotes, all the originalmanuals and paperwork, and the original window sticker (laminated)

4 year unlimited mileage roadside assistanceprogram
    If you'd like to run the a CarFax here is theVIN WBS1H9C51GV785997

**OPTIONS:

Executive package (heated seats, heated steeringwheel, rear view camera, park distance control, automatic high beams, activedriving assistant)
    Navigation system

**EXTRAS:

Full XPEL ULTIMATE paint protection clear bra onthe entire front end (full front fascia, the full hood, and full fenders) andon certain side panels. Professionally installed and not cheap

Professionally tinted Johnson Window Filmwindows (classy look, not overly dark)

**CONTACTING ME, ETC.

I have the clean/clear California vehicle titlein hand. All registration up to date (good until October 2018!)

Please contact me, ask any questionsyou have, and send me your phone number so I can call or text as needed. I cansend additional pictures to serious buyers.

Asking $59,500 OBO based on Bay Area above MSRP pricing, both new and used. Thanks and good luck with your search.
    Last edited by DefyInertia; 09-19-2017 at 12:29 PM.

My Cars
    6 Speed M2
    For sale is a perfect example of what a properlycared for pre-owned M car should be.

**GENERAL:

10,200 miles
    6 Speed manual
    Alpine white
    Black leather interior with blue M car stitchingand various bits of carbon fiber

Always garaged
    Never thrashed
    Never smoked in
    No kids
    No pets
    Never been eaten in

Front bumper NEVER drilled for front licenseplate (but I have the plate if you want to install it)
    I have both keys/remotes, all the originalmanuals and paperwork, and the original window sticker (laminated)

4 year unlimited mileage roadside assistanceprogram
    If you'd like to run the a CarFax here is theVIN WBS1H9C51GV785997

**OPTIONS:

Executive package (heated seats, heated steeringwheel, rear view camera, park distance control, automatic high beams, activedriving assistant)
    Navigation system

**EXTRAS:

Full XPEL ULTIMATE paint protection clear bra onthe entire front end (full front fascia, the full hood, and full fenders) andon certain side panels. Professionally installed and not cheap

Professionally tinted Johnson Window Filmwindows (classy look, not overly dark)

**CONTACTING ME, ETC.

I have the clean/clear California vehicle titlein hand. All registration up to date (good until October 2018!)

Please contact me, ask any questionsyou have, and send me your phone number so I can call or text as needed. I cansend additional pictures to serious buyers.

Asking $59,500 OBO based on Bay Area above MSRP pricing, both new and used. Thanks and good luck with your search.