Thread: cant figure it out

My Cars
    2000 bmw 323ci

cant figure it out

Ok so I have a 2000 323ci. only had it for 2 weeks so far. has had a misfire since day one ( which was random multiple misfires). So far changed spark plus and coil packs and misfire changed to just cylinder one. so changed around fuel injectors and misfire in cylinder one came back. so than changed out fuel injectors and didn't change anything. so checked compression. all cylinder came back at 150-152. checked that wiring harness for fuel and coils were getting connection and they are. so po305 and p0301 are sticking around. changed the ecu didn't do anything. mass air flow sensor is brand new. so kind of confused as where to go from here or what it might be.

My Cars
    2004 330 vert 2004 X5
    You've got misfires on multiple cylinders. Logic says you need to find something those cylinders have in common. That will lead you to the intake side of the engine. Clean your MAF and icv and look for cracks in your intake boot. Specifically pay attention to the lower intake boot and that ribbed elbow that branches off it.

My Cars
    00 750IL, 01 740IL
    Funny if you use a generic code reader you will never find the problem...as for your misfire, it maybe something completely unrelated that cause the dme to shut down the ignition and fuel injector for the cylinder. Example, I have an example, I have a dmtl leak that generic code reader would not able to detect, all it came up with was misfire and random misfire, not untill I use a bmw specific code reader like inpa and carly, it picked up dmtl leak error which causes misfire. How I found out was it completely shut down that cylinder ignition and fuel injector, which then throws a misfire. It idles like crap it drives like crap, I drove the car at highway speed clear the codes and it drive perfectly, except throwing dmtl leak error, no misfire. Hope that help.

My Cars
    2001 525it
    Check fuel pressure