Nothing is worse than having to give a supplier a negative feedback on eBay. After 608 transactions, this was the first for me to give. But, I must admit, this butthole earned it.

In the midst of repairing the "Adaptive headlamp malfunction" I decided to buy new headlamp covers. It appeared that this outfit was on the up and up with 68 sales, all with positive feedback, although there was one that I should have paid more attention to. I ordered a set (L&R) for my e63 M6 on Aug 15th. I opted to add an additional charge of $30 to the $25 shipping fee to expedite the order. The total was for $184 and paid for via PayPal. After hearing nothing for 2 days I sent a message requesting shipping status and requesting a tracking number. Nothing. 2 days later, I get a DHL tracking number, which turned out to be wrong. The next day the seller promised to send a corrected tracking #. A week after my order was placed the seller sends me another tracking number. Honestly, at this time I got excited as the details on the waybill was all in line. All the seller had to do was to telephone DHL to pick up the package. It appeared that I was to get my order within a day or 2 tops. Nope, all the seller did was fill out a waybill (online) but DHL was never called and no package with my order was ever made or shipped. I telephoned twice along with numerous messages and emails to find out what the hell is going on with this. They are listed on facebook under Bimmer Europe. The eBay name is pavepavla0 . I made a few comments on there to see if I could get their attention. Nope, nothing.

PayPal has been notified and a claim is being processed. What changed with this supplier is anyone's guess. At this point in time, I want my $184 refunded in full. I'll need to find a more reliable supplier as well.