Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Destiny 2

My Cars
    z3
    I've never played Destiny 1, would I be able to get into this game or did I miss the boat?

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    I've never played Destiny 1, would I be able to get into this game or did I miss the boat?
    That's a tough one...you'd probably still enjoy it but have many questions about who is who and what happened.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SH View Post
    Legit can't see anything wrong with this game. Its awesome.
    Same. Beshannon is apparently one of those weirdos that thinks the campaign is the whole game. Everyone I know that plays D2 is stoked on this game. It took a solid base in Destiny and made the tweaks and additions that we've been asking for. If it's this good at launch, I can't wait to see what's in store over the next few years.

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Much of the story will be lost to you without internet research. Lore has basically been removed from the game since there are no more grimoire cards. The scannable objects are very sparse with actual content.

If you enjoy FPS shooters there are lots of things to shoot. If you want to actually get into Destiny you might want to see what a cheap copy of D1 would cost through at least Taken King.

Good luck!

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Got the checkpoints all fucked up and ended up doing bath house and the final boss.

Can’t wait to try the whole raid in order.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    So I know how to do the entire raid now, but I still haven’t finished it.

All three of my characters are level 20 at least...

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560
    Well this game dies hard, not surprising considering everything that Bungie destroyed.

With the new DLC tomorrow, I have moved on, good luck to those who stick around. I went back to D1 over the weekend and had fun playing the Destiny that works.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Thanks for the update

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560

Reduced the XP rewards of some public events to bring them more in line with other activities
    Reduced Glimmer earned from some public events to better balance them with their counterparts
    Reduced the rate of Rare rewards to bring them more in line with other activities

...ok...everyone who feels guilty about getting too much rewards in Destiny 2, raise your hand......

Bungie and Activision have clearly made a decision to destroy this gaming franchise.

I received one token and no glimmer from a Heroic event yesterday in the EDZ. One.

That is after I could barely find anyone even in the EDZ to do the weekly Flashpoint, since most logged in were on Mercury. Great plan Bungie!

I tried infusing some blues into purples and that no longer seems to work.

Then, I am looking for events and nothing is showing on the map, nothing. I fast travel over to Winding Canyons and what is this? An event, running, almost half over. I recheck the map, nope, nothing.

I really do not understand why they simply do not just shut this game down.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Quote Originally Posted by beshannon View Post
    Bungie and Activision have clearly made a decision to destroy this gaming franchise.

I received one token and no glimmer from a Heroic event yesterday in the EDZ. One.

That is after I could barely find anyone even in the EDZ to do the weekly Flashpoint, since most logged in were on Mercury. Great plan Bungie!

I tried infusing some blues into purples and that no longer seems to work.

Then, I am looking for events and nothing is showing on the map, nothing. I fast travel over to Winding Canyons and what is this? An event, running, almost half over. I recheck the map, nope, nothing.

I really do not understand why they simply do not just shut this game down.
    I continue to have exactly none of the issues you describe. I think I got the flashpoint done in about 10-15 minutes.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    You think he’s just copying stuff from reddit into here so he’s a part of the squeaky wheel?

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38

Whining about Destiny has always been the cool thing to do. I bet he doesn't watch Game of Thrones, either.

My Cars
    2020 Mercedes S560
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SH View Post
    You think he’s just copying stuff from reddit into here so he’s a part of the squeaky wheel?
    Well sorry to tell you but I am not even on Reddit.

And yesterday there were more people on doing the EDZ flashpoints. Perhaps it is the time of day I am able to play.

Sorry you are not interested in someone else's opinion of the game, I'll leave you to your fun.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Thanks.

My Cars
    17 Raptor|05 GTO|00 P38
    Quote Originally Posted by beshannon View Post
    Well sorry to tell you but I am not even on Reddit.

And yesterday there were more people on doing the EDZ flashpoints. Perhaps it is the time of day I am able to play.

Sorry you are not interested in someone else's opinion of the game, I'll leave you to your fun.
    It would seem that you are the one who is uninterested in the opinions of others, since you keep coming back here to disagree.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    Warmind looks fun. Can’t wait to try it out.

My Cars
    BMW 7-Serie 750IL E38
    Just bought Warmind. Will play it extensively this weekend.

My Cars
    M3, GLK 350
    I gotta say, I didn’t appreciate some of the effort they put in for CoO. I’m grinding it out for the shell and it’s god damn intense.

My Cars
    1996 ///M
    Holy grind of ages for that 405 armor!

My Cars
    BWM M3
    Quote Originally Posted by B4SeH View Post
    I gotta say, I didn’t appreciate some of the effort they put in for CoO. I’m grinding it out for the shell and it’s god damn intense.
    Anyone wanna group up and shoot stuff in D2? I'm enjoying the Forsaken DLC a lot. Feels like a different game now but in a good way.
    Last edited by JosephRay; 11-18-2021 at 01:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12