Hi everyone,

I'm admittedly a Corvette owner and not a BMW owner (yet, I've come close several times). In any event, I'm taking a few friends to a private track day for their first time. One of them has a relatively new (not sure if I need to be more specific) M6.

The main thing I care about is brakes and I require anyone riding on my membership to have fresh RBF600 (or comparable) fluid. I've got a powerbleeder and bled brakes on my cars plenty of times, but I also know things like Corvettes are a lot simpler than M6s. Is there anything special, fancy or otherwise German about the braking system I should know about?

I got the power bleeder, bought the 1100 (I think that's the size, seems to work on every other German car) cap and the brake fluid. I assume that, a floor jack and 1500ml of brake fluid will be it? Does the M6 have jack points or does he need to buy jack pucks?

It's his first day out so I'm not too concerned about anything else but if you have any good advice, I'm all ears. Actually, tire pressure and anything relating to stability control would be helpful.