Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: car weight loss advice and interesting learning yesterday! (worth reading)

My Cars
    '97 M3
    I will definitely try the PFC08's next time. It may not be much of a penalty as I am on NT-01s.
    '97 M3, Estoril blue, 2 dr, euro 6-spd, EFR 9180 divided T4 .92 IWG, RK tuning, CP 8.5:1 pistons, Eagle rods, Schrick cams, L19 11 mm ARP studs, O-ringed block, Supertech stainless/inconel valves, Supertech springs & Ti retainers, ported head, S54 oil pump/pan, 80 lb. injectors, OBD1 intake manifold, Steedspeed twin scroll T4, 3.5" SS exhaust, eBoost2 EBC, HFS-4 W/M injection, AEM Failsafe, Zeitronix data logger, Racelogic TC, OpenOBC w. ethanol %, Ireland Eng. engine mounts, UUC black tranny mounts w. enforcers, UUC twin disc feramic, ARC-8's, MCS 2-ways, Z3 rack, Rallyroad strut bar, X brace, Eibach sway bars, Ground Control LCAB bushings, Bimmerworld RTAB's, Powerflex subframe bushings, 210 4-clutch LSD, Stoptech BBK, titainium shims, steel braided lines, brake cooling ducts.

My Cars
    yes
    Good lord...was talking set of brembo/Zimmerman rotors and maybe going another 50' before braking! But the water cooled braking system sounds WAY better!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by chikinhed View Post
    I was hoping not to spend the large dollars on an extra set of rotors and hats, especially for testing.

Solution:
    Sign up for a bunch of track days and be an instructor hog and spend thousands on brake pads, rotors and fluid until I can reduce time on the brakes....... Amiright?

I might still try my Arduino based DIY brake water cooling system that I want to do, even if it's just a placebo to get me back out on the track.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12