Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Z3M Seat Covers - New Options!

Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    can I assume this is an M Z4 steering wheel?.....I thought the spokes were trimmed in silver normally?..

is it a simple install on a z3 car?..........

its has a good look..........maybe Ill sell my "RUF" wheel......

thnx all

My Cars
    1999 M & 2001 M Roadster
    Attachment 614241

Last customer set is finished, M Rain with red contrast stitching. I like the little flair the contrast stitch gives personally, just wait till ya'll see my set... (PS I may have said it before but really think a stock imola red or estoril blue cover with black contrast stitching would look so cool and still fit right at home in the OEM interior)

My set is next then all these will be shipping out by the end of November.
    Are these still available and how much do they cost?

My Cars
    z3
    Hey guys,

So I've been getting a few inquiries about these seat covers recently so I wanted to let everyone know that I am able to offer them again at this time.

Our upholsterer is busy working on some other projects (for us, lol) so what we are going to do is try a batch order of these covers so he is working on multiple sets at once to save energy and time. So to anyone looking for a set of seat covers, let me know, and if we can get a few orders at the same time we can go forward with production. Money will not be taken until production starts, at which time we will need a 20% deposit

Cover sets start at $1050 and go up from there depending on materials chosen. A typical set with any normal priced M fabric and Alcantara bolsters, costs $1350. Leather bolsters can be from $1300-1450 depending on the grade of leather
    Add $100 for roadster seatbelt loops

Choose a fabric from BMW Fabric to use for the seat center, I have many new fabrics available since these covers originally were available
    We can use genuine Alcantara 9002 (what BMW used), Leather bolsters, or a synthetic microseude similar to Alcantara which costs a little less

One note too - you will have to transfer a piece from your current seats to the new covers to fit them. The covers will come with the sleeve required to install it, but we don't have the means to manufacture our own rod for that particular piece.

I brought this below set home from a shop in California a couple days ago for a customer/friend of mine. They look wonderful and the upholsterer was raving about the quality of the pre-made covers. I have heard that kind of positive feedback from just about everyone who had a set installed. The fit is wonderful and the quality is OE grade

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 9.30.40 AM.jpeg

Please e-mail me (I am horrible at checking my forum PM's... ask anyone who has messaged me in the past year) at BMWfabric (at gmail.com) for inquiries.

We need at least 5 seat cover sets to go forward with production. I will be ordering at least one set for myself and wouldn't be opposed to ordering a popular style to have available on the shelf in the future - so we just need 3 orders from you guys and gals to make it happen
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 05-30-2020 at 01:17 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    N/A
    What would m texture and alcantara sides run?

This is probably a dumb question but how are these installed? Do you need to take it to a shop or is it diy?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by workhurts View Post
    What would m texture and alcantara sides run?

This is probably a dumb question but how are these installed? Do you need to take it to a shop or is it diy?
    No dumb questions - I generally recommend an upholstery shop install these, they will get the best results. They have the means to restore the foam where needed, steam things to expand back to original shape, etc. However, a few customers have DIY'ed them with good results (although generally speaking, those customers also had some past, albeit minor, upholstery experience)

Message me for pricing information
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 06-08-2020 at 11:26 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    We now have enough orders to produce the next batch!! Room for more if anyone is on the fence. May be another year or longer before the next batch!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Pending orders from the last batch are finishing this week!

Last chance to order a pair for a little while! I may make this an annual thing

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    99 M3
    E36M3 ‘Vader’s by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by bluptgm3 View Post
    E36M3 ‘Vader’s by chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do offer vader seat covers now. Message me for information or contact me through my site in my signature

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    Covers are done! Except one... We had a late joiner. Once that last one is done they will ship to me then to you all!
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 09-12-2020 at 01:10 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Z3 Coupe 3.0
    Any plans for the sport seats in the future?

Thanks.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by fallguy View Post
    Any plans for the sport seats in the future?

Thanks.
    Not currently... I do sell the fabric as raw material if you want to have a local upholsterer tackle the job

Last batch is finished up!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    I have one more set that will be available soon

This set has:
    Black Nappa leather bolsters
    Black M Stripe fabric (seen here: https://www.ascfabrics.com/product-p...m-jahre-fabric)
    No contrast stitching

Think I have some teaser photos I will post up shortly, this set will look really good

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    '20 X3MC, '01 Z3M
    I have one more set that will be available soon

This set has:
    Black Nappa leather bolsters
    Black M Stripe fabric (seen here: https://www.ascfabrics.com/product-p...m-jahre-fabric)
    No contrast stitching

Think I have some teaser photos I will post up shortly, this set will look really good
    (i know it's been posted, but it's a long thread )

what do these run, and is it self-install, or do i have to take the seat to an upholsterer to get them on?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by kolosy View Post
    (i know it's been posted, but it's a long thread )

what do these run, and is it self-install, or do i have to take the seat to an upholsterer to get them on?
    You would take this to a local upholstery shop for final installation

I will message you about pricing details

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    4 BMWs.
    Wow these look great!
    2001 Z3 3.0i -Oxford Green/Sandbeige
    2016 428xi -Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 430iC- Estoril Blue II/Black
    2018 330it - Melbourne Red/Venetian Beige/Black

My Cars
    Coupes...
    You got deals on non-M sport seats?
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by amancuso View Post
    Wow these look great!
    Thanks Al!

Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    You got deals on non-M sport seats?
    I dont offer anything for non-M seats at this time

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1999 Z3M, 1999 2.8 Coupe
    I dont offer anything for non-M seats at this time
    Do you offer anything in beige leather and/or cloth for M seats? I've got a set of Imola seats collecting dust in my basement that would be put to better use in my Z3 Coupe. Perhaps some sort of two-tone...beige leather outers with black contrast stitching with one of your fabrics as the inserts.
    Nathan in Denver

1999 M Roadster, VFE V3 S/C, Randy Forbes Reinforced, Hardtop, H&R/Bilstein, Apex PS-7, Supersprint
    1999 Z3 2.8 Coupe, Headers, 3.46, Manual Swap, H&R/Koni, M Geometry/Brakes, M54B30 Manifold, Style 42

My Cars
    2001 M roadster
    Quote Originally Posted by s8ilver View Post
    I've got a set of Imola seats collecting dust in my basement that would be put to better use in my Z3 Coupe. Perhaps some sort of two-tone...beige leather outers with black contrast stitching with one of your fabrics as the inserts.
    Nathan if you’ve got a set of Imola M seats gathering dust, I’ve got a set with torn covers. We could work a round robin where I send my seats to get covered in a pattern of your choosing, then I take your old seats in trade. I’ve tried PMing you but I don’t think I’ve made enough posts to have permissions yet. You can contact me by my username at gmail.
    Last edited by Solarphil; 12-01-2020 at 07:42 AM.

My Cars
    M3, and M Coupe
    BimmerBreaker, did you ever start selling the Coupe headliner material that you sourced?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by s8ilver View Post
    Do you offer anything in beige leather and/or cloth for M seats? I've got a set of Imola seats collecting dust in my basement that would be put to better use in my Z3 Coupe. Perhaps some sort of two-tone...beige leather outers with black contrast stitching with one of your fabrics as the inserts.
    The only beige option I have is a beige/tan "Uberkaro" (which is an E30 fabric)

Quote Originally Posted by CLOWN5HOE View Post
    BimmerBreaker, did you ever start selling the Coupe headliner material that you sourced?
    The headliner material was shipped with the largest fabric order I have ever made. One thing I got that I didnt order was a tremendously long delay in Customs after a huge production lead time.

All that is to say that it is still in transit. It was actually just (finally!!) released by Customs at the port last Monday. It should be here the following week based on delivery estimates.

That material will be $25 per foot

I also have genuine Alcantara for headliners

Also any of my reproduction fabrics are suitable for headliner usage

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1999 Z3M, 1999 2.8 Coupe

Trying to picture how that'd look in place of the lighter beige on something like this (image borrowed from FB):

FB_IMG_1606632338217.jpg
    Nathan in Denver

1999 M Roadster, VFE V3 S/C, Randy Forbes Reinforced, Hardtop, H&R/Bilstein, Apex PS-7, Supersprint
    1999 Z3 2.8 Coupe, Headers, 3.46, Manual Swap, H&R/Koni, M Geometry/Brakes, M54B30 Manifold, Style 42

My Cars
    M3, and M Coupe

The headliner material was shipped with the largest fabric order I have ever made. One thing I got that I didnt order was a tremendously long delay in Customs after a huge production lead time.

All that is to say that it is still in transit. It was actually just (finally!!) released by Customs at the port last Monday. It should be here the following week based on delivery estimates.

That material will be $25 per foot

I also have genuine Alcantara for headliners

Also any of my reproduction fabrics are suitable for headliner usage

OK, I want headliner material when it shows up for 2 headliners. Please let me know. Thanks!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234