Thread: A pillar interior covers

My Cars
    90 €850i /04 545/08 335

A pillar interior covers

Is the color choice for A pillar covers on 2004 545i Black, Beige and Gray? I have a light silverish color. ECS tuning has the
    3 colors mentioned or do I have to go to the stealership to purchase?

My Cars
    2001 525it
    If you run the vin number at the dealership you will get the interior color code, no matter where you buy it is coming from the dealership, from BMW, though ecs may not mark it up as much, your color sounds like it is grey

My Cars
    BMW M3
    Not sure how bad yours is, but I am assuming you need one since it is starting to de-laminate. Mine started doing that on one side around the bottom. I just took it off and used some Gorilla Glue on the back and it is as good as new.

I know this doesn't answer your direct question but in case yours ins't that bad it can save you some money.

Also, if you are a CCA member then your dealer probably gives a discount to you and I would imagine on a Genuine part they are the same price or cheaper. I recently ran into this with one of my cars.

My Cars
    90 €850i /04 545/08 335
    Quote Originally Posted by E46M3Dakar View Post
    Not sure how bad yours is, but I am assuming you need one since it is starting to de-laminate. Mine started doing that on one side around the bottom. I just took it off and used some Gorilla Glue on the back and it is as good as new.

I know this doesn't answer your direct question but in case yours ins't that bad it can save you some money.

Also, if you are a CCA member then your dealer probably gives a discount to you and I would imagine on a Genuine part they are the same price or cheaper. I recently ran into this with one of my cars.

Thanks for the input my right side has a stain so new it is and the German glue is no match for our South Florida sun. Nice ponies in your garage.

My Cars
    BMW M3
    Quote Originally Posted by icheeban17 View Post
    Thanks for the input my right side has a stain so new it is and the German glue is no match for our South Florida sun. Nice ponies in your garage.
    Yeah, nothing you can do about a stain and hear you about southern sun. We run into the same problem in Virginia which is why I usually try to fix it first since the environmentally friendly glue that BMW uses is just going to lead to another failure.

Also, thanks for the compliment on my garage. They are a blast. You also have some fun cars. The 8 series is a classic car of the 90s - timeless.