Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Z3M Seat Covers! M Fabric, Leather...

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    To anyone interested let me know. Seat cover sets start at $900 and go up from there depending on options and materials chosen
    Let me know when you get the full photo shoot up of the whole interior. I am looking forward to seeing the seats in the car.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    '99 2.8&Mcoupe, '03 Mini
    Finally these are done and I can make them available!!! For those who don't know, about 3 years ago I started BMWfabric.com because I wanted M Rain seats in my Z3 coupe but the material was NLA, so I had it reproduced. Years later we have finally managed to source good Z3M seats for templates and now my dream interior is finally becoming a reality

This was just a sample set first to sort of visualize everything. This particular set below features a red contrast stitching wrapping around the seatback, our synthetic bolster material and M Cross material

We are getting better pictures soon! The exact set pictured will be for sale for a slight discount over our usual seat cover sets as well
    We can also do most OEM leather colors (Kyalami Orange, Evergreen, Kiwi, sorry... can't help you yet) and mix and match stitching or bolster design or this or that as much as your little heart desires
    These are YOUR custom seat covers, so they should be customized to you more than just checking a box for contrast stitching or perforated leather...

Yes there are other companies doing this, but none will be higher quality and none will care more about your Z3 than me, someone who is obsessed with Z3's. Nobody else offers the M fabric either
    Quite simply - nobody else selling Z3M seat covers is a Z3 enthusiast except me!

To anyone interested let me know. Seat cover sets start at $900 and go up from there depending on options and materials chosen
    What if I supply the orange hide? Any possililities then? These seats look very promising! I haven't found a perfect Evergreen yet, but have an orange I like, just a little brighter than Kyalami.
    -Donny

My Cars
    98 M Rdstr
    Quote Originally Posted by jrkoupe View Post
    sweet.....handsome

viggen as in amg/alpina for saabs?..lol

not many of those around

Yes, I had one which I sold for the Roadster. Still a big Saab guy with two wagons, one that has silly amounts of mods and power.

End thread derailment.

'98 RMS stage 2+++++(491whp/390tq VAC cams, CES Cutring-9:1, Built blower, Meth etc)
    '09 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt 1 of 1(Built Motor, Brembos, LSD, the works!)
    '22 Cadillac CT4-V BlackWing 6mt
    '22 Cadillac CT4 2.0T Sport AWD (wife's)

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesons Viggen View Post
    Thanks!

You will def. be my go to person for this. It's just a matter of when. The door panels do seem pretty easy, i'd be tempted to do them myself. The dash, that will require actual skill hehe.
    The dash requires basically an artist to do right. Much easier to get extended leather dash pods to start with so they have a template
    Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    Let me know when you get the full photo shoot up of the whole interior. I am looking forward to seeing the seats in the car.
    It will be many moons before that happens, but rest assured once it's up I'll post about it
    Quote Originally Posted by jrkoupe View Post
    sweet.....handsome

viggen as in amg/alpina for saabs?..lol

not many of those around
    I always thought of Aero as the AMG for Saabs (factory tuner) and Viggen as the Alpina (aftermarket factory-supported tuner)
    Quote Originally Posted by KeysCoupe View Post
    What if I supply the orange hide? Any possililities then? These seats look very promising! I haven't found a perfect Evergreen yet, but have an orange I like, just a little brighter than Kyalami.
    -Donny
    Assuming they are good quality usable hides it would be the standard $900 cost

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    Coupes...
    It will be many moons before that happens, but rest assured once it's up I'll post about it
    By full interior installed I am referring to the seats set inside the car and the door panel inserts. Not a full extended dash setup, I have learned that is a lot more work than it sounds like it is.
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Yup, I'm not doing a full extended dash anyways. I will have an Alcantara-wrapped gauge pod though... with purple stitching on it's forward edge. Inspired by the 1M

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1999 Z3M, 1999 2.8 Coupe
    Count me in for non-M Coupe seats if/when they come to fruition. I'd feel bad replacing my perfect Z3M OEM covers.

However, if I find a set of M Coupe seats with bad covers...I'm in. I'd need a color to go with the OEM Beige, and not opposed to two-toning black/beige in some way if possible.
    Nathan in Denver

1999 M Roadster, VFE V3 S/C, Randy Forbes Reinforced, Hardtop, H&R/Bilstein, Apex PS-7, Supersprint
    1999 Z3 2.8 Coupe, Headers, 3.46, Manual Swap, H&R/Koni, M Geometry/Brakes, M54B30 Manifold, Style 42

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quote Originally Posted by s8ilver View Post
    Count me in for non-M Coupe seats if/when they come to fruition. I'd feel bad replacing my perfect Z3M OEM covers.

However, if I find a set of M Coupe seats with bad covers...I'm in. I'd need a color to go with the OEM Beige, and not opposed to two-toning black/beige in some way if possible.
    I know a guy with bad M Coupe seats.... Me!

The seats I have are black roadster seats, but the sun damage really took its toll and the leather is hard as a rock and bit brittle. PM me...

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    Z3 Coupe 3.0
    At some point I will be in the market for non M sport seat covers.

Glad to see more options out there

My Cars
    Z3M Coupe & Roadster
    Yup, I'm not doing a full extended dash anyways. I will have an Alcantara-wrapped gauge pod though... with purple stitching on it's forward edge. Inspired by the 1M
    How much to wrap that? I have a spare gauge pod.

My Cars
    z3
    Few covers in progress now, can't wait to get them out there

Quote Originally Posted by jajou318 View Post
    How much to wrap that? I have a spare gauge pod.
    I'll let you know once it's done. Probably more expensive than it should be, Alcantara is hard to work with over long contours like that.
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 01-01-2018 at 07:31 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    BMW Z3 3.0 VF SC'd
    Wouldn't the M seat covers fit the non-M sport seats? The profile is the same, I think...just the stitching on the cover is slightly different.

"You don't win silver....you lose gold."

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by danomite View Post
    Wouldn't the M seat covers fit the non-M sport seats? The profile is the same, I think...just the stitching on the cover is slightly different.
    I have a feelilng non-M covers will fit M's but not quite the other way around

M seats have a little bump between the legs... the little crotch bump for lack of a better term. This actually has it's own hog rings on the perimeter, that pull it taut and keep it in place. The non-M covers don't have provisions for this, there would be nowhere to pull the hog rings through. So an M cover may fit, but this piece won't be as "tight" as on an M cover. Probably not a big deal to anyone but its a thing...

And the part #'s on foam seat bottoms and backs are different. So all I can verify 100% is that they aren't the same. If someone is willing to buy a non-M skin I can get some made after I put my M seats in

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    2002 Z3 M Coupe, 2005 M3
    Correct, what is pictured is M Cross

If you want M Rain with Black Leather bolsters and Red contrast stitching, normal cost $1100 is I can do $950 this week for it
    How is your inventory for the M rain and black leather with red stitch looking ...

- I love my car.
    I love my car.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWguy007 View Post
    How is your inventory for the M rain and black leather with red stitch looking ...

- I love my car.
    We can get started on it right away, I can even still do that discounted $950 pricing but not for much longer. PM if interested

My Cars
    97 M3/4/5, MCS
    wish i was not broke as a joke right now or i would pick up those covers you already have.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketMaster View Post
    wish i was not broke as a joke right now or i would pick up those covers you already have.
    Maybe they will still be available when you have the funds... I'd love to see you rocking a set in your coupe!

Always willing to entertain trades or partial trades for cool/rare BMW parts or memorabilia as well

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    I take the bus to work.
    awesome work !!!
    -M3J0N

My Cars
    Coupes...
    I have a feelilng non-M covers will fit M's but not quite the other way around

And the part #'s on foam seat bottoms and backs are different. So all I can verify 100% is that they aren't the same. If someone is willing to buy a non-M skin I can get some made after I put my M seats in
    No, this is not the case and they just won't fit right. I have examples of both and they are close but definitely different without the leather on them. It would just look sloppy and those pictures look way too nice for you to be ok with sloppy fitment.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Wanted to bump this to say that I just got word today that the seat covers ordered are finishing up... now they will get test fitted, adjustments made if needed (test set didn't need any) and pictures taken. So I should have some more pictures soon of other Z3M seat interior options Some of the sets ordered are really cool, can't wait to show you guys!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    1998 M Roadster
    Can't wait to see.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bingley View Post
    Can't wait to see.
    Me neither

Also got a lot of other stuff on the way, hats, backpacks, a second batch of gym bags...
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-13 at 11.15.03 PM.jpeg

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    z3
    1 of the sets... M Rain, black nappa leather bolsters

Will have pictures of some of the others in the coming days

WhatsApp Image 2017-10-23 at 8.42.41 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2017-10-23 at 8.42.39 AM.jpeg

I think it looks great
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 10-23-2017 at 12:33 PM.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

very handsome

My Cars
    S54 e36/8; Tesla MY LR5

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast