Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Z3M Seat Covers! M Fabric, Leather...

ha...

they do look rather

awesome!

Are you still doing these beautiful seat covers? I’ve been trying to reach you by email, phone and PM since Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Graham is still in business, we’ve been in contact. He’s got some really beautiful stuff.

My Cars
    Several
    My drivers' ostrich has split. Will wait for it to get worse before deciding on how to recover. I missed it - do the covers have any guidance on refreshing/replacing the foam underneath?
    "If the Corvette is a rebellious child of the extended automotive family, the M coupe is the blackest of sheep." - via Car & Driver

My Cars
    E36M3/E46M3/E39M5/E63M6
    Terrific.
    E36/8 2000 M Coupe Cosmos Black/Black
    Shark, Conforti CAI, B&B Exhaust, H&R, Bilstein, AKG Subframe/Diff, UUC TME Red/Caps, Swapped Front Hats, Ice>Link.
    ================================================== =======================

My Cars
    2000 m roadster
    Definitely interested

My Cars
    z3
    Hey guys,

So I've been getting a few inquiries about these seat covers recently so I wanted to let everyone know that I am able to offer them again at this time.

Our upholsterer is busy working on some other projects (for us, lol) so what we are going to do is try a batch order of these covers so he is working on multiple sets at once to save energy and time. So to anyone looking for a set of seat covers, let me know, and if we can get a few orders at the same time we can go forward with production. Money will not be taken until production starts, at which time we will need a 20% deposit

Cover sets start at $1050 and go up from there depending on materials chosen. A typical set with any normal priced M fabric and Alcantara bolsters, costs $1350. Leather bolsters can be from $1300-1450 depending on the grade of leather
    Add $100 for roadster seatbelt loops

Choose a fabric from BMW Fabric to use for the seat center, I have many new fabrics available since these covers originally were available
    We can use genuine Alcantara 9002 (what BMW used), Leather bolsters, or a synthetic microseude similar to Alcantara which costs a little less

One note too - you will have to transfer a piece from your current seats to the new covers to fit them. The covers will come with the sleeve required to install it, but we don't have the means to manufacture our own rod for that particular piece.

I brought this below set home from a shop in California a couple days ago for a customer/friend of mine. They look wonderful and the upholsterer was raving about the quality of the pre-made covers. I have heard that kind of positive feedback from just about everyone who had a set installed. The fit is wonderful and the quality is OE grade

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-30 at 9.30.40 AM.jpeg

Please e-mail me (I am horrible at checking my forum PM's... ask anyone who has messaged me in the past year) at BMWfabric (at gmail.com) for inquiries.

We need at least 5 seat cover sets to go forward with production. I will be ordering at least one set for myself and wouldn't be opposed to ordering a popular style to have available on the shelf in the future - so we just need 3 orders from you guys and gals to make it happen
    Last edited by BimmerBreaker; 05-30-2020 at 01:16 PM.

Going into my TENTH YEAR of providing high quality reproduction BMW fabrics!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS
    Offering the best prices on the best quality reproduction fabrics!

My Cars
    98 M Rdstr
    I'll try and order in the coming months. I want black leather, silver stitching, alcantara knock of inserts and the bottom center hump and upper headrest in dark blue leather. Looks really nice in my head lol

'98 RMS stage 2+++++(491whp/390tq VAC cams, CES Cutring-9:1, Built blower, Meth etc)
    '09 Saab 9-5 Combi 5mt 1 of 1(Built Motor, Brembos, LSD, the works!)
    '22 Cadillac CT4-V BlackWing 6mt
    '22 Cadillac CT4 2.0T Sport AWD (wife's)

My Cars
    z3
    Last batch is finished up!

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    02 LSB Z3M Coupe
    ^^^ are these for sale or were they custom ordered for customers?

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by scenturion View Post
    ^^^ are these for sale or were they custom ordered for customers?
    They were all custom orders for customers. Happy to make a set for you to your preferred spec if you so desire

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    02 LSB Z3M Coupe
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    They were all custom orders for customers. Happy to make a set for you to your preferred spec if you so desire
    You already did, but seeing that purple M Tech makes me think my spec was wrong...

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Quit whoring out my seats and ship them to me already!
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Quote Originally Posted by scenturion View Post
    You already did, but seeing that purple M Tech makes me think my spec was wrong...
    In that case you could always sell em! I bet you could get what you have into em back out... They always get a good amount of interest, but a lot of people dont want to have to deal with the upholstery/install part
    Quote Originally Posted by mpire View Post
    Quit whoring out my seats and ship them to me already!
    Okay

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Like a kid on Christmas Eve. What is taking so bloody long fat man?
    White is Right, Steel Grey is OK, but Estoril is the only color that truly matters.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Like a kid on Christmas Eve. What is taking so bloody long fat man?
    You'll have to inquire with your local postal worker - they are in transit and its out of my hands. Some other customers have received theirs already so yours cant be far behind. Tracking info is tied to the Paypal transaction

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    Coupes...
    Sneaky Sneaky, you shipped them UPS.

Ok, so first glance is that other than being a little wrinkly from being stuffed in box is this is the first "replica" type seat covers I have ever seen and I've bought just about everything over the last 20 years.

What's odd is that all the clips, and the extra fabric tails, and all that over complicated BMW mess has been copied over from the stock pattern. I think that's novel, in a good way.

I like Coupes.

My Cars
    z3
    Sneaky Sneaky, you shipped them UPS.

Ok, so first glance is that other than being a little wrinkly from being stuffed in box is this is the first "replica" type seat covers I have ever seen and I've bought just about everything over the last 20 years.

What's odd is that all the clips, and the extra fabric tails, and all that over complicated BMW mess has been copied over from the stock pattern. I think that's novel, in a good way.
    Yes, they are designed to replicate the originals as closely as possible, to ensure the best fitment

Hope you like em overall! I am very curious your feedback on the color, I think it was very close. I guess that you aren't waving your arms in the air yelling about estoril being mismatched is a good sign.

PRICE CUT on ALL FABRICS

My Cars
    E368x2 / F15
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerBreaker View Post
    Last batch is finished up!

Outstanding work!

/
    //

My Cars
    Several
    That purple rain one is nice.
    "If the Corvette is a rebellious child of the extended automotive family, the M coupe is the blackest of sheep." - via Car & Driver

My Cars
    2002 Z3 M Coupe, 2005 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by adonnan View Post
    That purple rain one is nice.
    LOL

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I love my car.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234