Hi all,
I'm driving a 2008 3.O D E70 with some 100+ kkm since one year, and I am having some issues with the central lock and power windows:
The other day when I parked and locked up the vehicle, it decided to open up all the windows including the sunroof. They would close again with the remote, but only to re-open instantly.
(had to drive home with all windows and sunroof open - lyckily it wasn't raining that day...)
After resting in the garage over night, windows will behave as they shold with the remote - and everything looks fine. But, again - upon stopping the engine after driving, all windows goes open again...

A couple of times I have had issues with the P-mode engaging after washing the car, as well as the control unit (for mirrors and power windows)on drivers door died.
All of this I relate to the driver's door - as it had been replaced at some point, which lead me to suspect the wiring harness or connectors. I have stripped off the door-side for visual inspection, and found some corrosion in the connector between door and body, but havent been able to restore the function.

Now, to some questions:
- When cleaning connector surfaces with various fluid, the pins should have zero potential difference. I haven't been able to achieve this by removing strategical fuses. Can I disconnnect the battery cables - or will the car go bananas?
- Anybody having a circuit diagram helping to identify which cable to suspect - and what function different pins should have?

- Shortly - any ideas on how to go on with the trouble shooting?
-