2008 X5 3.0si E70 135k miles Nav, 3rd row, PDC, comfort acces, adaptive xenon headlights

New BMW state inspection. New rear rotors and pads. BMW replaced the water pump under warranty. New belts. Newer tires, maybe 5k miles on them. Newer spark plugs and O2 sensors. I replaced one of the rear tailgate hydraulic lifts about a year ago. Newer rear suspension airbags. Mostly long distance miles. A/C and heat work great. AC has never needed a charge. Third row seats.

Cons; The other rear tailgate hydraulic lift failed (the one I didn't replace) . Headlight lenses have some wear, could use a refinishing. After BMW replaced the water pump, hearing some rattling when driving. No heated seats.

I really just don't have the time to replace the tailgate lift and such. If I absolutely must in order to sell we can figure something out. I've taken this car on very long trips over 1k+ mile trips. It's never left me stranded.

List Date: 8/9/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2008 X5 3.0si E70 135k miles Nav, 3rd row, PDC, comfort acces, adaptive xenon headlights
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $9,000.00

--------------------------------------