Thread: webasto diagnostic interface

My Cars
    e36 325i

webasto diagnostic interface

how i test webasto. auhilary heater.i know how to start it without cari found this
    Webasto
    follows. You only need 4 wires from the Webasto to make it run as just providing power to the 2 pin plug will not show anything (Even though the control unit will have powered up internally)*2 pin plug - Red and Black: +12v (Red or Purple to Pin 1) and ground (Black or Brown to Pin 2) - Connect these to the battery via a fused supply. Ensure the wire you use is heavy enough to support the current required to start and run the heater otherwise it will lose voltage and the heater will go in to failure mode.*6 pin plug - As follows:*Pin 1 - Start/Run - Connect to a 12 volt supply to start and run the unit. It will run whenever there is 12 volts at this pin.*Pin 2 - Diagnostic via K-Bus interface (do NOT put 12 volts to this wire as it may damage the Webasto control ECU)*Pin 3 - Optional outside temperature sensor (Not required to run the heater)*Pin 4 - 12 volt Output to switch on cabin heater van via a relay (Not required to run the heater)*Pin 5 - Not used - Goes to optional accessory (Not required to run the heater)*Pin 6 - Positive output to dosing pump (Connect to the pump and then the other wire from the pump to ground)*So in summary. To run the heater you only need to connect the feed to the 2 pin plug, 12 volts to pin 1 on the 6 pin plug and then connect pin 6 to the dosing pump (This provides a 12 volt supply to the pump at a frequency of up to 5Hz and will make the pump turn on and off up to 5 times a second depending on required fuel input).*If you are having trouble with the heater, you can download the Webasto Thermotest software from the Webasto website. Connect pin 2 of the 6 pin plug to any good quality K-line diagnostic interface and then you will be able to read any faults stored and clear them too and check the unit for functionality.**Hope that helps!

i found on yt lot of videos with testing,but i cant find software and interface.is anyone meet with this
    i was read somewere that i can use every interface that read k line,byt i dont know how.help to build one or use maybe inpa or similar cable.on car i cant test because there is no wire for diagnostic in connector

My Cars
    e36 325i

My Cars
    e36 325i
    does anybody know or can send to me webasto thermo test program

My Cars
    e36 325i
    anybody?

My Cars
    e36 325i
    Does anyone hawe program webasto thermo top test i cant find almost 3 years