Avus Autosport

Thread: ***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - Aug 28th - Sept 4th, 2017***

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe

***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - Aug 28th - Sept 4th, 2017***

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of August 28th - September 4th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal August 2017 Trip

Car type and year:
    Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
    Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments:
    August 28th - Monday
    August 29th - Tuesday
    August 30th - Wednesday
    August 31st - Thusday
    September 1st - Friday
    There is a *slight* possibility that I may be also available Sept 2-4 as well, but those dates are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
    Don@WannabeRacer.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    I've had requests from people to post some more pictures of interiors that I've done. This is on a BMW F10 5 series sedan that originally had brushed aluminum/silver trim accents in the car. The interior trim on this car is different than most other cars, since the interior trim pieces have an edging around the trim pieces, which you can see that I left unwrapped in the pictures. Also, most interiors I've done in the past were with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material, however, the owner of this car wanted me a finish that was slightly glossier and blacker, so we went with with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. In addition to his interior trim, I also did his rear bumper diffuser piece in the same material. The owner of this car was from Pomona and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills, Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com

My Cars
    99 BMW M3
    Sent PM a few days ago.

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    PM replied to.

Overview:
    - Carbon fiber roof wrap
    - Matte black window trim vinyl wrap
    - Matte black door handle inserts vinyl wrap

I wrapped the roof of this car in carbon fiber and blacked out the chrome window trim and door handle inserts in matte black. The following set of pictures will be good for those who want to go with matte black for the window trim or were debating between gloss black or matte black on the window trim. To give the car a more aggressive look, we went with the carbon fiber finish on the roof top. Then to match and compliment the already matte black wheels, we went with matte black on the window trim and door handles. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Los Angeles / Glendale to have the vinyl work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    Overview:
    - Gloss black roof vinyl wrap
    - M Performance side accent stripes
    - M Performance lower rocker panel decal

Going with a more aggressive look on this BMW M235i coupe, the owner had me wrap the roof of his car in gloss black and install the M Performance side stripes and also the lower rocker panel decals. The rocker panel decals are more common than the side stripes, but the owner wanted to go with something more aggressive, so he decided to add on the side stripes with the red outline. The owner of this car was from Newport Beach Orange County and brought his car out to me in Anaheim Hills to do the vinyl wrap install.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    There are a lot of people out there that would say gloss black roofs look the best on white cars, due to its contrast. Well, the same can almost be said for darker colored cars that get their chrome / brushed aluminum window trims blacked out.

I forget the exact name of the color of this metallic blue BMW E92 328 coupe, but as you can see in the before/after pictures. Simply blacking out the chrome window trim changes the look of the car completely. I used my gloss black vinyl material for the window trim, to give it the factory sport package look. The owner of the car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange county from Cerritos to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    May extend my trip a few extra days. If anyone is interested in trying to have something done, go ahead and shoot me an e-mail.

Thanks.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

My Cars
    97' M3 Coupe
    The owner of this car actually had me work on his car twice on the same day. He originally brought his white BMW 535i F10 sedan to have me black out the chrome/brushed aluminum window trim on his car with my gloss black vinyl material to give it the sport package/shadow trim look. After he saw how the gloss black window trim looked, he actually came back and ended up having me wrap his vertical B pillars in gloss black as well, to match the rest of the gloss black window trim. The owner of this car was from Pasadena/Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange county to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com

My Cars
    e23, e28, e36
    When is the next bay area trip?