Thread: Need help with this car

My Cars
    2007 Mini S Convertible

Need help with this car

Recently picked up this 2007 convertible S with 85k and the first few months were grand. Now I just replaced both window regulators and during an oil change, my brother noticed one of the previous owners put in a crappy catch can (ebay special with tube on side to see level, already leaking).
    [IMG][/IMG]

Hopefully this pic shows uphttp://i63.tinypic.com/243euxl.jpg

I'd like to revert it to stock and am having a hard time finding a hose. What size hose should I use? it goes from the valve cover and I believe the previous owner cut the stock hose to put the occ in. This is convenient as I believe the stock hose goes across the engine under the intercooler and I'd rather not pull it. I just need a short length of hose but should it be heater hose or something else.

Also and unrelated, the car developed a rattle sound which many threads have attributed to the timing chain. I will revert to stock, perform an oil change to inspect the oil that comes out but how safe is it to drive like this?

My Cars
    EXOTICS
    This diagram should help you back to stock:http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=11_3088