Hey guys just wanted to make a quick post about my experiences with General G max AS-03 tires

I purchased these for my 98' 328i 15k miles ago, ive had these for two years and living in North East Ohio

these have been tested in all possible conditions. Initially ive been pretty happy with them like many of the

people who have these but over time i can definitely make a better all around judgement of these

Dry traction - 8, good overall performance, good communication with the road, very satisfied for the price

Road noise - 6, decent amount of drone and highway howl, no biggie for me was mainly looking for performance

Snow traction - 7, good overall, not great, pretty good control while moving but getting off from dead stop in deep snow is a challenge

now for the bad part

Wet traction - ill be generous and give these a 5, ive had a near death experience in the rain 5 years ago and havent raced in the wet since

and make it a point to be extremely cautious when driving in the rain, and ive had at least 3 very scary situations with these tires, when they

let go, they let go hard and shit gets out of hand very quickly, today ive had another one of these "experiences" and thought i would let

any other fellow bimmerheads know about them in case some people were considering these tires BE CAREFUL!!

Ice traction - stay home