Hello everyone, first post here in bimmerforums

My dad owns a 635d and I tried to update the TCU and it's bricked and I hope that with your help I can be able to find a more clear solution that may help people with similar situation, I couldn't find anything on any forum

Bluetooth wasn't working or was briefly working once in a while, so we tried fitting a new battery since the car needed (I registered the battery change) but that didn't fix the issue.

I have most of the available programs installed and setup on my laptop, INSTA/D, INPA, WinKFP, NCSExpert etc and I tried to diagnose the problem with INPA but an error came up saying TELE_60_ 3.PRG is a greater version than what was in INPA then I tried to use WinKFP to try to correct what was corrupted and update the module in comfort mode (ZB No. 9231089) and at that point I selected TELE_60_3 as I saw in the INPA error assuming that what it was installed in the bimmer, I pressed flash, on 1 UIF left I pressed OK and the entry swapped from TELE_60_3 to TELE_15, since I couldn't abort the operation I thought of this being totally wrong and going to corrupt even further the module, or that WinKFP may have corrected the name for some reason.

And the SoS Malfunction Error Message popped up in KOMBI both Cluster and Error Memory.

Tried again this procedure once only before I got errors in WinKFP like:

ERROR_ECU_SECURITY_ACCESS_DENIED
And
No Response From Control Unit

And after searching I've seen that I left checked in WinKFP settings:
Activate Bootsector Update
And
Write UIF

Now both INSTA/D and INPA can't connect to the unit like it's unplugged, error of SoS always coming up.

Could be stuck in Programming Mode?
I tried unplugging the battery for 1h, and today I unplugged and attached the terminals and left for a couple of hours, no success..

Thanks