Harrison Motorsports

Thread: OTP Automotive is hiring

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo

OTP Automotive is hiring

I know this place is mostly dead, but there are lurkers so I'll post anyways.

OTP is looking for an experienced technician to start immediately. We've quickly grown into a 3-bay shop and it's time to bring on another professional. Self-driven & an excellent work ethic are a must. Somebody with experience in racing or performance work is a plus, but not a necessity.

Must have your own tools. Must have extensive experience with either American (gas & diesel), Euro or Asian cars (at least 2 of the 3). We do a variety of work on most makes & models, from electrical diag, brakes, heavy engine & transmission repairs - we do it all, and need a versatile employee to grow with us. In time as we grow, this position may be able to turn into a shop foreman position. Send resumes to ken at otpauto.com to apply.

facebook.com/otpautomotive

My Cars
    1999 M3 and 1990 Jetta G
    Quote Originally Posted by kenndoggy View Post
    I know this place is mostly dead, but there are lurkers so I'll post anyways.

OTP is looking for an experienced technician to start immediately. We've quickly grown into a 3-bay shop and it's time to bring on another professional. Self-driven & an excellent work ethic are a must. Somebody with experience in racing or performance work is a plus, but not a necessity.

Must have your own tools. Must have extensive experience with either American (gas & diesel), Euro or Asian cars (at least 2 of the 3). We do a variety of work on most makes & models, from electrical diag, brakes, heavy engine & transmission repairs - we do it all, and need a versatile employee to grow with us. In time as we grow, this position may be able to turn into a shop foreman position. Send resumes to ken at otpauto.com to apply.

facebook.com/otpautomotive
    Good luck with the search Ken. Top shop here. Although I haven't needed to bring my M3 by lately lol
    TRM Coilovers 670F/895R | BBS LM | Corsa RSC36

My Cars
    Chevy, xBMW's, LS Volvo
    Quote Originally Posted by propcar View Post
    Good luck with the search Ken. Top shop here. Although I haven't needed to bring my M3 by lately lol

Thanks Danny. It's definitely not an easy search