Avus Autosport

Thread: Job Opening - Tire Installation Expert - Apex Race Parts

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d

Job Opening: Order Processing + Wheel & Tire Package Expert

Are you a passionate automotive or motorsport enthusiast? Do you have the skills needed to work at a tire shop but aren't excited about mounting all-seasons onto a Prius? Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position with a clear path for growth that can get you away from the garage? If so, you should join the team at Brand Warehouse, APEX’s Sacramento based fulfillment center.

As the Tire Package Expert at Brand Warehouse, you'll work in their Sacramento warehouse to help fulfill APEX orders placed by racers and auto enthusiasts. You’ll be the individual entrusted with building wheel and tire packages, which includes mounting and balancing wheels and tires with additional customer requested components. You will also become well versed in other processes that pertain specifically to APEX products like checking in incoming shipments and returns, and will guide other Brand Warehouse staff when helping hands are needed.

You'll be successful if you are a team player and understand how much of an impact the fulfillment process has on the customer service experience. Your efforts make sure enthusiasts get the right parts on-time, before their track events, in perfect condition, ready to race. We're looking for an enthusiast who'd treat every set of race slicks and light-weight wheels as if they were their very own. Every day you'll be picking and packing in addition to keeping the environment clean and orderly. You won't survive if your ego is phased by the work that keeps a warehouse running efficiently.

Skills & Requirements:
    • Tire mounting & balancing experience is required
    • General automotive knowledge and familiarity with safe handling of tools/equipment
    • Forklift or stock picker experience preferred but not required
    • Shipping/receiving experience preferred but not required
    • Excellent verbal and written communication skills
    • Must be able to lift up to 75lbs

About Brand Warehouse
    Brand Warehouse is a fast growing high-tech warehouse fulfillment facility located in Sacramento, CA. We are proud of our friendly team-centered employee culture backed with our highly accurate scan-driven processes. We are constantly asked to perform a variety of unique projects for our varied client base such as mounting tires to building retail displays. The spectrum of products we distribute span from automotive components to apparel to popsicles. This creates an exciting and ever-challenging work environment.

Benefits and Compensation:
    • Brand Warehouse offers competitive compensation based on experience
    • Part-time and Full-time positions available

To apply, send an email including the following:
    • Tell us which car you'd rather have and why: A McLaren P1 or a Porsche 918
    • Submit a copy of your resume as a PDF attachment or word file

Send your email to: careers@brandretailers.com

Please do NOT contact APEX directly by phone, in person, or by PM. All applicants must apply via email to be considered. You are not applying for a job with APEX Race Parts. This position is with Brand Warehouse Inc.

Last edited by Eddy@ApexRaceParts; 08-16-2018 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Updated Description

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    A new job description has been posted today. Brand Warehouse, APEX's Sacramento based fulfillment center, is eager to interview candidates that believe they may be the right fit.

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Candidates are still being interviewed. If you are interested in the position, please send your submissions to careers@brandretailers.com

My Cars
    4.9L 540i/Porsche 997
    How about tire burning expert?
    22RPD Tuning '95 540i/6 custom turbo mit Borg Warner S400sxe/Rebello Racing 4.9L M62/JE pistons/Arrow rods/custom cams/S62 crankshaft/Darton sleeved/Focal custom stereo
    Porsche 996 Turbo Evosport GT 700-[700hp]-my daily

My Cars
    e30 M3, 335d
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyz66 View Post
    How about tire burning expert?
    We've got no shortage of those in the office