RM European Auto Parts

Thread: update 01 :bmw530i finally in a shop

My Cars
    01 bmw 530i

update 01 :bmw530i finally in a shop

Squealing stopped ( more like a slow tap now) idol changed (usually around 11 when I pulled it off the trailor more like 5-6) idol pulley ? What makes sense is the same pulley is causing issues with everything that belts attached to right , but what else could cause this issue?( from experience.) Ill be posting what the shop tells me An everything I can find out about the other issues I've mentioned mystery ping from the ambient temp display ,Fault codes Previous an existing ,an one last question what all (will) a BMW dealer do for a overall inspection (As in will they go as far as cleaning the entire motor to look for leaks or is it little more than a factory inspection fluid levels tires brakes etc

My Cars
    01 bmw 530i
    Bad news but I'm going to keep the car an get it done at a foreign shop , a few leaks a small one at the bottom of the radiator he was calling it a secondary water pump can you clarify so I know what piece I'm looking for ) Looking at it from underneath your car facing the front its on your left side directly underneath the radiator . next is main seal clearing has oil coming from it but not much by first glance any is all bad I know (transmission an engine mounts ). (I'd like to clean the entire thing myself an see what would you use ? )he pointed out a pinion arm (the plastic housing around the shaft was broken ) I'm guessing he's thinking if its moving that much its not good at all ) brakes rotors pulleys he didn't say anything about any fault codes I don't think he's done that. So that's without the modules just first routine inspection .what else should I have him check modules an timing is on my list fluid levels by the book flush the radiator ,change the coolant, grease , what is a general time frame for how long it should take for a main seal I'm looking to get other prices parts prices I'm buying all the parts an he's quoting me for each piece I have done 95$ an hour compared to approx 165 an hour at BMW in Plano ,tell me what you think opinions are welcome

My Cars
    01 bmw 530i
    Ill make a video after work on Monday, so you can see what I'm talking about.I need to clean it all !!,so I can get a good view while im underneath the motor an transmission

My Cars
    01 bmw 530i