2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe!Clean!Service records!No issues!80k miles!

2004.5 BMW M3 one of the cleanest ones in Chicago area you wont find a nicer one !
Rare color combo Red interior like new ! Seats are fresh no rips or tears !
SMG-II shifts perfect no issues SMG pump been replaced !
No check engine or any warning lights on dash !
This car was always babied and garaged ! Never raced or tracked ! 100% stock !
Everything is fully functioning and working !
Never been in accident clean Title and Car-fax ! Never driven in winter !
I have bunch of service records all known E46 issues been solved this car was always serviced at high end shops and dealerships I have about 13.000$ of receipts of work done on this car! I have all the paperwork to proof services done below:
*InspectionII done @70k miles (valves adjusted) 1200$
*Rear subframe reinforced. Installed Turner Motorsports weld in subframe kit + bushings @70k miles 1800$ of work
*Rear pinion seal/power steering pressure line/timing chain/trans fluid/diff fluid/sparkplugs/valve cover gasket @ 70k miles
*VANOS rebuild + new oil pump disk and seal kit @70k miles 2800$ job
pretty much 10k miles ago there was 7200$+ of work done on the car all paperwork included with receipts !
*SMG pump is been replaced under warranty @ 40k miles
All manuals and original books included !
R19 E92 Wheels !
LED lights
CSL front bumper
The car is flawless ! Inside and outside ! No rust no dents recently polished ! Beautiful Red leather interior like new !
Everything is working ! Ice Cold AC ! Sport mode ! Paddle shifters ! All windows ! Radio ! Cruise Control !
You wont be disappointed Im an ///M enthusiast this is one the cleanest and best condition M3 I ever had ! And I wouldnt sell it because I know for E46 prices are going up specially for this condition and low mileage + all service records and work done to it !
But unfortunately Im moving out of country so I have to let it go ! Please no low ballers ! This is one of the cleanest one E46 M3 in Midwest area !

Call/Text 708-949-9035

keys:mercedes amg bimmer m3 m4 m5 m6 335 c63 corvette zo6 mercedes audi s4 s5 s6 s7 s55 c32 e36 e90 e92 e60

List Date: 7/20/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2004 BMW E46 M3 Coupe!Clean!Service records!No issues!80k miles!
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $14,800.00

--------------------------------------