Thread: Image Not Presenting Correctly in Post -- "Invalid Attachment Specified"

My Cars
    E36 , E31 1991, E31 1997

Image Not Presenting Correctly in Post -- "Invalid Attachment Specified"

This message is intended for "The Administrator." But the system does not recognize that name as an addressee for a private message, and I cannot find how to contact the administrator.

Shogun advised me to post the problem here.

I embedded an image in the following post:

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...9#post29755359

The image now shows up as a link, "Attachment 605312" instead of a nicely proportioned medium sized photo, in the posted text.

Clicking the Attachment link takes me to a new page with the subject message, asking me to report the matter to "the administrator.".

If I opt to Edit the post, the picture shows up where it was embedded, but in original thumbnail size. Right-clicking that and selecting Open in a New Tab, opens the image (only) full size in a new tab -- much larger than when I first inserted it, but at least it is there on the system.

Somehow during posting I had gotten to an Image Properties type box, where I specified the size as "Medium." But I cannot seem to get to that box anymore.

Now in normal view the image does not show up at all, only the attachment link that gives the error message. This ruins the whole point of my post.

Can someoneplease help get this fixed?

Thank you,

-- E36Ron

My Cars
    11/88 E32 750iL+98 E36M3
    Try once more in the test forum https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/f...hp?123-Testing

Edit: I just tried to insert an image in another thread and it works, apparently you did something wrong. You have to click on the icon insert image.
    I cannot fix your post, when I open it to edit, there is no attachment
    Last edited by shogun; 07-23-2017 at 10:41 AM.
    Shogun tricks and tips for the E32 series are HERE!