Thread: e21 motorsports front valance knock-offs

My Cars
    M42 swap, turbo imminent

e21 motorsports front valance knock-offs

Hello again.

Haven't been around in a while, but I'm back to working on my car again. I know there was a company selling some really low-quality knock-offs of motorsports valences a couple years ago, but I can't remember the name. Anyway, I found these guys on ebay and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them or could speak for the quality of their parts.

http://www.classiceuroparts.com/prod...egory/bmw/e21/

I know Korman also makes something similar, but if anyone knows of any other options for a motorsports-style front valance, I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks.

-Mike F.

My Cars
    E30M3,318is,318i,E21320
    Quote Originally Posted by HipMF View Post
    Hello again.

Haven't been around in a while, but I'm back to working on my car again. I know there was a company selling some really low-quality knock-offs of motorsports valences a couple years ago, but I can't remember the name. Anyway, I found these guys on ebay and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them or could speak for the quality of their parts.

I know Korman also makes something similar, but if anyone knows of any other options for a motorsports-style front valance, I'd like to hear about them.

Thanks.

-Mike F.
    ? maybe was dtm fiberwerkz https://dtmfiberwerkz.com/index.php?...th=59_79_90_91
    88 M3
    91 318is
    91 318i
    83 320is
    08 X3 3.0si

"If it flys, floats, or f*cks, rent it!"

My Cars
    1977 320i
    The dude on Facebook seems to be the fairest price, has a great reputation, and will make anything; as long as he has one to make a mold from. He's the guy who does the repro louvers....forget the name right now but I'll edit.

My Cars
    1983 BMW 320i M20 Turbo
    Quote Originally Posted by dups View Post
    The dude on Facebook seems to be the fairest price, has a great reputation, and will make anything; as long as he has one to make a mold from. He's the guy who does the repro louvers....forget the name right now but I'll edit.
    You talking about Anderson from Jasa Carbon?
    1999 Z3 Coupe 2.8L

CHECK OUT >>>
    RAGE DRIFT DESIGNS <<< FOR DECALS AND MORE!

My Cars
    1977 320i
    Quote Originally Posted by bassboy3313 View Post
    You talking about Anderson from Jasa Carbon?
    Si, Senor! Jasa Carbon on Facebook. Seems to be reliable and reasonably priced, too.

www.facebook.com/jasacarbon

My Cars
    1983 BMW 320i M20 Turbo
    Yep he's a cool dude. I've gotten a few things from him already

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
    1999 Z3 Coupe 2.8L

CHECK OUT >>>
    RAGE DRIFT DESIGNS <<< FOR DECALS AND MORE!

My Cars
    E28, '07 Duramax LBZ
    Quote Originally Posted by HipMF View Post
    Hello again.

Thanks.

-Mike F.
    Cant speak to the quality of products but those prices make me not care. $270 for a rear euro bumper? sign me up.
    advise / advice ...there / they're / their ...then / than ...two / too / to ...bass / base ...bare / bear ...brake / break...braid / brayed ...you're / your ...do / due / dew ...patients / patience ...wait / weight ...affect / effect ...know / no ...sell / cell ...sale / sail ...whole / hole ...reign / rain ...moot / mute ...pore / pour / poor ...buy / bye / by / bi ...lose / loose ...here / hear ...bore / boar / boor ...waist / waste ...were / we're ...and / an ...mourning / morning ...shelve / shelf ...well / we'll / will ...one / won / Juan ...who's / whose ...through / threw ...for / fore / 4 / four ...bored / board ...steel / steal / still ...scene / seen ....road / rode ...sight / site / cite ...mat / matte ...ascent / ascend ...tear / tare ...tier / tear ...vice / vise ...further / farther ...meat / meet / mete ...paid / payed ...red / read ...reed / read ...wreck / wreak ...thorough / Thoreau ...check / cheque / Czech ...cue / q / queue ...Tom / Thom ...learn the difference

My Cars
    91 318is - 83 320is
    First hand experience here before selling off my e21. Unfortunately all my pics are toast due to Photopoopit screwing with 3rd party hosting. There is however one guy that posts pics of his install at the end of the thread and it turned out pretty good.

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/s...-Parts-bumpers
    91 318is
    83 320is

My Cars
    M42 swap, turbo imminent
    Thanks Captain.

Looks like it's mostly made of fiberglass. Not necessarily a deal breaker, but flexible plastic would have been nice... especially since the ad is selling it that way...