Hello everyone,

First time posting but long time reader. (Hope I'm posting this correctly)

I'd like to thank everyone on the forum for posting all the great information over the years. It has helped me troubleshoot many problems with my BMWs and saved me tons of money. So when I decided to rebuild my 325XI for my daughter's first car, I also decided to document the whole thing on video. I'd like to share with the forum as a way of giving back. It isn't a "how to" but more of a documentary. I'm currently adding videos, but the rebuild is complete and the car is running great.

Probably the most unique part of the build, as opposed to others I've seen, is the fact I pulled the engine while keeping the transmission completely in place, without removing the driveshaft and dropping it down, and leaving the front clip on. (radiator in tact)

Standard disclaimer: I hope the videos may be useful to others working on similar projects but should not be taken as a professional guide or manual for fixing BMWs. I'm not a mechanic by trade but I've been piddling around with cars all my life. I don't always go by "the book" and some of my methods may be questionable, but it is what it is. I'm sure there may be better ways to do things and I welcome any constructive comments.

THANKS again Bimmerforums and I hope someone finds this channel useful. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmu...orjob0B4WnfNNg