Thread: I found a nice 2013 E92 ZCP, now I need some info

My Cars
    Black

I found a nice 2013 E92 ZCP, now I need some info

I found a very clean ZCP coupe at a local dealer. I had an E93 briefly back towards the beginning of the model run, but I didn't keep up with the E9x info through the end of the model run, unfortunately. I'm most likely going to check this car out on Monday and I'd like to be as informed as possible about it. I spent a little time trying to search for options lists and prices online but I found nothing. If anyone could provide info on what was available and how much it cost I'd greatly appreciate it.

My Cars
    E92 M3,335i, Odyssey
    The main package I remember is the Premium, which is the leather, power seats. Hopefully it'll have BMW Apps and office in the iDrive. This will allow you to plug in your phone and run apps like Pandora or Spotify. It'll also allow you to control GoPro's and run the BMW track app which is pretty good.
    If you don't know the things that go bad are the throttle actuators and the rod bearings.
    There are after market alternatives for both with some people changing out he plastic gears for metal ones in the throttle actuators and there are alternative rod bearings that allow extra clearance and seem to be doing well so far.
    Can't help you on price since I'm the original owner of my car.
    Good luck. You'll love the motor, particularly above 5,000 RPM.
    SOLD: '96 Artic Silver M3/2 Lux Click here for pic's. 2003 X5 4.6is: Nav, loading floor, comfort seats
    2007 E90 335i: Titanium Silver/Black/Aluminum trim, Sport, Premium, Heated seats (for the wife), iPOD, MORR VS7
    2011 E92 M3: Space Grey/Black/Blue aluminum trim, Premium, iDrive, DCT

My Cars
    Black
    Quote Originally Posted by aus View Post
    The main package I remember is the Premium, which is the leather, power seats. Hopefully it'll have BMW Apps and office in the iDrive. This will allow you to plug in your phone and run apps like Pandora or Spotify. It'll also allow you to control GoPro's and run the BMW track app which is pretty good.
    If you don't know the things that go bad are the throttle actuators and the rod bearings.
    There are after market alternatives for both with some people changing out he plastic gears for metal ones in the throttle actuators and there are alternative rod bearings that allow extra clearance and seem to be doing well so far.
    Can't help you on price since I'm the original owner of my car.
    Good luck. You'll love the motor, particularly above 5,000 RPM.
    I drove the car, it was fun. I spotted a couple things wrong with it so I passed. I found another car that looks amazing but I'm waiting to hear back on my offer.

What I was really looking for was a list of everything that was available, package-wise. Do people really run Spotify and Pandora in their cars? It seems like that would eat up the data plan pretty fast.

My Cars
    E92 M3,335i, Odyssey
    Sorry. I don't have a full list of options and packages.
    I don't run streaming music all the time, but I don't have a long commute. It's hasn't been too bad when I have used it. You can also download music to the hard drive or use a USB stick on newer cars.
    BMWapps just lets you control those apps with the steering wheel controls or iDrive.
    It also lets you read 2 lines of a txt message via Bluetooth on the iDrive. I use this all the time.
    SOLD: '96 Artic Silver M3/2 Lux Click here for pic's. 2003 X5 4.6is: Nav, loading floor, comfort seats
    2007 E90 335i: Titanium Silver/Black/Aluminum trim, Sport, Premium, Heated seats (for the wife), iPOD, MORR VS7
    2011 E92 M3: Space Grey/Black/Blue aluminum trim, Premium, iDrive, DCT