Thread: Help! DTC P0366 / P0341

My Cars
    2013 BMW 328i SULEV

Question Help! DTC P0366 / P0341

I've had my 328i for a couple of trouble-free years...until now (of course). The other day I was driving in the country and a "low oil pressure" warning came on. There was no shoulder so I had to drive about a mile to pull over. As I was slowing down the engine completely quit. (all the gauges were normal and the car was not running hot). I coasted to a clearing and stopped. After a roadside lesson on how my car will not go into neutral to be pulled onto a slideback tow truck unless the enging is running (thats a topic for an entirely different thread ), I eventually got the car towed home. It threw 2 DTCs, P0366 and P0341. The engine turns over but doesn't try to start at all. The codes appear to be for each of the camshaft sensors, even though most posts I found say that shouldn't make the engine quit, just make it run rough. I replaced both sensors and....nothing. It's exactly the same. Car turns over but doesn't even try to start. No other DTCs.

Oh, and of course my warranty expired in April.

Any ideas?

2013 328i SULEV (N26 I believe)

My Cars
    2012 BMW 328i
    Quote Originally Posted by davncong View Post
    I've had my 328i for a couple of trouble-free years...until now (of course). The other day I was driving in the country and a "low oil pressure" warning came on. There was no shoulder so I had to drive about a mile to pull over. As I was slowing down the engine completely quit. (all the gauges were normal and the car was not running hot). I coasted to a clearing and stopped. After a roadside lesson on how my car will not go into neutral to be pulled onto a slideback tow truck unless the enging is running (thats a topic for an entirely different thread ), I eventually got the car towed home. It threw 2 DTCs, P0366 and P0341. The engine turns over but doesn't try to start at all. The codes appear to be for each of the camshaft sensors, even though most posts I found say that shouldn't make the engine quit, just make it run rough. I replaced both sensors and....nothing. It's exactly the same. Car turns over but doesn't even try to start. No other DTCs.

Oh, and of course my warranty expired in April.

Any ideas?

2013 328i SULEV (N26 I believe)
    did you end up figuring what the problem was? having similar issues.