Thread: Racechip Ultimate - Full Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Incl Catless Downpipes

My Cars
    F80 BMW M3 Competition

Racechip Ultimate - Full Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Incl Catless Downpipes

Hi All,

Fairly new to this forum so be gentle!. Wondered if anyone had any experience here as im a bit stuck!. I have a Racechip Ultimate fitted to my F80 M3 which is spot on, however i recently purchased a nearly new Full Akrapovic Titanium Evolution Exhaust with full catless downpipes non resonated. It came with an Akropovic Delete-R module which disables the 02 sensor for Engine Management lights. I am guessing that in order to get this on i will need to take off the Racechip which then becomes useless? They look like they plug into the same sensors, besides im not sure you would want that many modules piggybacking on your engine i hate to think what its doing to the ECU!. I have tried to ask Racechip whether their box removes this check the same as the Akrapovic Delete-R but their technical guy didnt seem to know!.

So worst case is i have to sell the Delete-R and RaceChip and get it mapped!

Any help appreciated
    Thanks!
    ChrisW

My Cars
    2007 BMW 550i SMG
    Good question, I am interested in doing the same in the future so would love to know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Cars
    F80 BMW M3 Competition
    I got an answer from Racechip if anyone is interested as i emailed them for a more accurate response. They said that both the RaceChip and Delete-R can be fitted at the same time as they use different sensors to piggyback. So no worries if you want to have the Delete-R and Racechip with full Akra system.

I have my Delete-R and Racechip for sale if anyone is interested as despite this i have decided to get a map after much deliberation!. PM me for information.

Quote Originally Posted by dsyed1 View Post
    Good question, I am interested in doing the same in the future so would love to know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk