Hey guys, I live in San Jose, CA and need a few things done on couple cars. If any of you can help out or know of anyone in San Jose or the Bay Area that either work for themselves or take side jobs, please let me know. Either reply here, email, or shoot me a txt/call (408)818-0090 & e36m3obd1@gmail.com

What I need done...

1. 2004 BMW M3 (Alpine White) - Brake Job, Oil change, Suspension install, Suspension components (Bushings, Tie Rods, strut/shock tower), Back-up Sensor Troubleshoot, Oil Temp Sensor

Problem #1: The car currently doesn't start and all I hear is a single click. Before, it took a few tries to get it to start but as time went on it got worse and worse. It came to a point that no matter how many times I tried, it just wouldn't fire up again. Funny thing is it would start in the mornings with no problem on the first try but then I couldn't turn it off or I would be stuck till the next morning. Sometimes, i would try to start it hours later during the day and it would fire up out of no where but then if i shut it back off, no start, just a single click. Then I left for school and the car sat for months without being started. Since I've been back, I've tried hooking it up to another car or charging the battery for hours but no luck. So as of now it only makes the single click sound and I hear something through the center vents.

Problem #2: Another thing I noticed when it ran, I would come to a stop and the rpms would drop almost so low that it would feel as if it stalled. It wasn't a regular every day thing but from time to time it did drop low enough to stall the car and I would be back at square 1 (problem #1).

1. 2004 BMW M3 (Steel Grey) - Brake Job, Oil Change, Suspension Install

Thanks