Thread: DINAN Day Event + Performance Technic + Liqui Moly

AquilaBMW is offline Mad Bimmerist BMW CCA Member
    My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy

Cool DINAN Day Event - Co Hosted Liqui Moly

DINAN DAY EVENT - Co Hosted by Liqui-Moly

DATE: August 5th, 2017

TIME: 11 AM - 6 PM

I am delighted to announce that we will be having an official DINAN Day event on August 5th, 2017. Many thanks to my friends at DINAN Engineering for making this happen.

DINAN Engineering - will be in attendance and will be hosting this event. We will be having members of the DINAN crew come through during the course of the day. It will be so much fun to meet and greet team members from DINAN. It will also be a chance to learn more about DINAN's product line, their dedication to our enthusiasts community and some of the exciting new stuff that is coming!

Currently working on the possibility of a special on the product line like hardware and possibly software - with the exception of the DINAN-Tronics, but no promises yet. We are expecting DINAN cars like the DINAN S2, 340i and maybe others in attendance at this event.

We are also planning to carry out at least one installation of a DINAN Performance Upgrade during the event - this will be fun to watch and learn from. It's a chance to share our collective DIY experience and knowledge.

Liqui-Moly, USA - A special thanks to Liqui Moly USA who have kindly offered to support and co host this event. Previous attendees had fun attending the Liqui-Moly day event we had not too long ago. They have agreed to support this event too and YES..... we will perform some oil changes and our regional Liqui-Moly Representative will be on hand to answer all questions.

Charm City Custom Coatings - In addition to this, we will have Charm City Custom Coatings on site They will be doing a demo of their range of car wraps. We will raffle off a couple of full hood clear wraps as well as offer some special discounts for attendees. They offer RAAIL Protective Coatings. I am looking forward to seeing this.

In addition to all that's on the agenda for the day, we will also be having a BBQ on site like before. It's going to be tons of fun and we usually do somewhat of a pot luck theme where attendees often bring an item or the other to add to the BBQ. We will also have liquid refreshments available.

Attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn about some of the new product lines DINAN will be launching in the very near future. There will be products for Audi's, VW's, and MBZ's. Some of us have multiple cars and DINAN will soon be able to provide upgrades for these other cars.

Feel free to invite friends to the event, even if they drive one of these other brands of car . All gear heads are welcome. Kids are welcome too, just keep an eye out for them so we keep them safe as there will be movement of cars during the day.

There will also some raffles, freebies and prize giveaways at the event.

Have a cool DINAN Modified car and want to show it to the community? Or do you drive an Audi, VW or Mercedes and want to learn about DINAN's development work for these brands and the product lines to be released soon? Then come to the event. There will be a plethora of different cars in attendance and it promises to be a fun, car themed event.

So... mark your calendars and I hope to see you there!
    Last edited by AquilaBMW; 07-11-2017 at 11:09 AM.

My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    So..... who's coming out for this?

My Cars
    98 e36 m3 Estoril
    I might join. needs more enthusiasm though
    Estoril

My Cars
    BMWs / Chevy
    We are a week away from the DINAN Event Day! Whooo Hoooo !!!!!! I am so looking forward to this. There will be a bunch of different cars at this event as well as a number of official DINAN cars like the DINAN S2 M2 which is simply a beast! Hope to see a bunch of fellow BFC member there - come hang out and chow down with fellow petrol heads!

My Cars
    97' Cosmos Sedan
    should post this on all the bmw bay area facebook groups lol