1993 BMW 525i

Very clean, absolutely rust free 1993 BMW 525i auto. This car started in California, then to Mississippi so it never saw and snow or salt until this past winter. The underside looks like the day it came from the factory. It has 186k but runs perfect. I bought this car over the winter for a daily, right after it came from Mississippi. I have many records from previous two owners, and receipts for all parts I replaced. The entire suspension front and back was refreshed and replaced. Pads and rotors front and back were replaced as well. Under the hood the entire cooling system was replaced, along with plugs and valve cover gasket.

I did a seats out clean to scrub the entire interior of this car. And the outside has been compounded and waxed 3 times.

I have a parts car same color so every damaged or blemished part was replaced with the best condition part from either car. Every window and all other electronics work as theyre supposed to. Ac blows ice cold and was just recharged. Sits on stock wheels with tires that have plenty of tread. One of the cleanest e34s on the east coast. You will not find any rust or rot.

Asking $2600

List Date: 6/24/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1993 BMW 525i
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------