XRIMS

Thread: Dinan M3 M5 Wheels *Rare*

My Cars
    2002 330ci

Dinan M3 M5 Wheels *Rare*

Hello, i am selling a pair of my Dinan M3/M5 wheels. They are used but still in good condition and are true.

The wheels are forged, which is one of the best and strongest methods of manufacturing wheels. Similar forged wheels by BBS or HRE list for up to $6,000 or more.

Here is the product description from DINAN:

Dinan's beautiful spread-forged performance wheels are some of the lightest and strongest wheels on the market at a mere 20 lbs per wheel. Every surface of the forged wheel is machined, eliminating unnecessary material. They are great for superior handling and they also accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of under-steer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together.

As far as how and where they are made, here is some information about that:

DINAN monoblock wheels are 8000 ton forged in Japan by TANEISHA. Taneisha is a premier forged wheel manufacturing plant. They have been building forged wheels for 30 years, and their excellent reputation within the industry is well documented. They also produce the NEEZ, CHAMPION, OZ RACING, and RAC MONOLITES brands. They also build Forged Aluminum and Forged Magnesium race wheels for a number of auto racing series around the world. ALMS (American LeMans series), WRC (world rally car), WTC (world touring car), IRL (Indy Racing League) and F1 (Formula One) just to name a few.

The Dinan wheels are built in a streamline 'turn key' process, where the factory does everything from start to finish. (forging, milling, powdercoating, packaging and shipping) There are no third-party companies involved in the overall manufacturing process. Everything is done in-house.

The Wheels Specs are:

SIZE: 19' x 10'
    BOLT PATTERN: 5 x 120 BMW Bolt Pattern.
    CENTER MOUNT: 72.56mm Center Hub Bore.
    WEIGHT: 21.0 Ibs per wheel

Please contact me directly for quicker response:
    650 863-3443
    jimmy@intervision.com
    Attached Images Attached Images