4.6is X5 M62b46tu Parts Motor

Well I'm loosing my storage for my 4.6is core motor ASAP so if there is someone in that would be interested, now is the time. I have to get rid of it in a little more than a week so if I don't get any interest by then, I'll rip out the desirable parts and scrap the rest. Crying shame but I have no where to put it.

It also has all new timing guides, new chain, rebuilt vanos units, new vanos distribution pieces, etc....you get the idea = in other words it was a 100% complete while you're in there timing guide/vanos job, replacing parts that need not necessarily be replaced, installed by yours truly. Motor was never installed in a car so all of the replacement timing guide parts are practically brand new.

If you'd like to rebuild it it would mean a top to bottom makeover, probably have to be sleeved, which I cannot do at this point.
So there you have it in a nutshell. It is a candidate for a full rebuild, and/or to salvage the unique 4.6is specific parts and the new guide/vanos components.

If not interested in the entire motor I would sell parts off of it. It really would be a shame to scrap the core as it is a rare motor and has value to the right person. Long story (and a long new parts list) but I'll happily discuss the details with serious interested parties, PM me for more info.

List Date: 6/16/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 4.6is X5 M62b46tu Parts Motor
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $5.00

--------------------------------------