ACTIVE AUTOWERKE BMW F-CHASSIS N55 CHARGE PIPE

Order Link
https://www.x-ph.com/active-autowerke-f-chassis-n55-upgraded-charge-pipe/

2012+ - BMW F3X 335i, 435i, M235i and M2 with N55 engine

Active Autowerke is familiar with some of the issues that 2012 and newer N55 BMW 335i, 435i, M235i and M2 owners experience even running with the factory BMW boost.

The BMW N55 utilizes an all plastic construction for the factory charge pipe.
This charge pipe will eventually break, it is just a matter of time and when. Whenever the factory charge pipe break at the plastic seam, the engine immediately senses a huge vacuum leak where the engine ECU counters by sending the engine into a LIMP MODE condition.
Usually, the car's performance will feel dimished and lack luster as if running without a proper firing cylinder.

The Active Autowerke N55 Charge Pipe is a designated product designed from inception to cure and eliminate this problem on your BMW.
Constructed from all aluminum makes this charge pipe almost indestructible.
The connection to the throttle body is a CNC machined part to duplicate the factory fit as well making a tight, reliable seal.

Owners of BMW with the N55 engine understands that additional power can be reliably maintained with the use of Water/Methanol injection as an added feature. However, the N55 current does not have a reliable source to accommodate the application of a Water/Methanol nozzles.

The Active Autowerke N55 Charge Pipe has a proper proviison for this specific application. A boss with two separate ports are provided upstream where the injected mix of water/methanol can properly atomize before entering the engine. The thread depths for the water/metahnol nozzles are also checked to allow for a proper spray pattern without hitting the inside walls of the threaded holes.

The BMW N55 engine does not utilize external diverter valves like it's N54 predecessor. Rather, the BMW N55 has diverter valves that are built inside the engine turbo compressor housings and no in the charge pipe. As such, there are no provisions to add larger BOVs.

KEY FEATURES:

Specific design to correct a problem
Consistent diameter tubing for increased performance
Increased throttle response and decrease throttle lag
CNC machined throttle housing for a poper seal
Retains factory BMW O-Ring seal
Provision of raised boss for 2 Water/Methanol nozzles
BLACK powder coated for that OEM look
High quality silicone couplers and stainless clamps are included

NOTE:

The factory throttle clip and O-ring are not included with the N55 Charge Pipe

****NOT COMPATIBLE WITH XI MODELS