Thread: 06/24/2017 - BMWCCA Golf Outing, Raspberry Falls Golf Club

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster

Thumbs up 06/24/2017 - BMWCCA Golf Outing, Raspberry Falls Golf Club

We will hold our 10th Annual NCC Golf Outing on Saturday, June 24th @ 12pm, at Raspberry Falls Golf Club in Leesburg, VA. Raspberry Falls is consistently rated as one of the best courses in the Mid-Atlantic area and designed by Gary Player.

We've had an excellent turnout and outstanding time the past few years, and thanks to PGA Pro and fellow NCC member, Willy Lutz, this year definitely won't disappoint.

Date: Saturday, June 24th, 2017

Raspberry Falls Golf Club
    41601 Raspberry Drive
    Leesburg, VA 20178

Format: SHOTGUN Start (assuming min 32 people); Stroke Play, Competitive and Social Flights
    Cost: CCA members $70, Non-members $80

Our golf outing includes green fees, cart w/ GPS, practice balls, dinner, and dedicated parking area. We'll also hang out with the cars after golf/food too, so bring your cameras!!!

This will NOT be a handicapped event, just stroke play. We'll have 2 flights (Competitive and Social) depending on your skill and whether you want to play seriously or if beer and fun takes precedent over hitting a little white ball.

This year we'll have several skill prizes, Long Drive and Closest to Pin. Its all about having a great time and hanging out with fellow BMW owners, but who doesn't want a little bragging rights to back it up!

This event will be first come, first serve; this event has always sold-out so signup ASAP

Registration: Get your foursomes ready!!! If you don't have one, no problem; just let me know who you want to play with and I'll make it happen. Online credit card hold required during registration, but credit cards will not be charged until a few days before the event.

Paul Seto - BMW Car Club of America
    National Capital Chapter (MD/DC/NoVA), President & Social Chairman

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join & reference my member# 339225 for great prizes!

Join our NCC Facebook Page

My Cars
    M3 coupe, M Roadster
    Last call for this weekend's BMW golf outing!!! We only have a few spots left and registration will close either Wednesday midnight or whenever we reach our limit.

Doesn't matter if you shoot 100+ or a single digit handicap, we have 2 flights to choose from and lots of prizes/giveaways courtesy of BMW of Silver Spring!

Plus, you can't beat the price!!
    Paul Seto - BMW Car Club of America
    National Capital Chapter (MD/DC/NoVA), President & Social Chairman

Become a BMW CCA member; Click HERE to join & reference my member# 339225 for great prizes!

Join our NCC Facebook Page