eBMWParts

Thread: Want to buy Suspension refresh parts - suggestions?

My Cars
    05 BMW 330Cd Convertible

Question Want to buy Suspension refresh parts - suggestions?

Hi All,I live in Sydney, Australia. I just bought a personal import e46 2005 330Cd, and it needs suspension help.

Control Arms, tie rods, swaybar links, Powerflex bushes all round, and Bilstein B8S shocks (or equivalent). Everything. I've already bought the Reddish Motorsports rear subframe repair kit from a UK business, so when I pull the rear subframe out to do all the bushes, I'm getting the shop to weld and reinforce the rear subframe too.

There are a lot of sites out there, and before I spend a really long time grinding google, I figured I'd ask here. Can anyone suggest where to buy from? I just want to buy everything from the one place and have it shipped in one hit. The place that can do me the best deal, I'll spend a lot of money with.Thanks in advance,Joe
    Last edited by TwentySixRed; 06-13-2017 at 03:53 AM.

Pelican Parts is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '02 E39 Touring
    Hi Joe and welcome to the forum! I'm attaching a link to our site's DIY tech articles on the E46 platform and our catalog's suspension section. Our guides will be useful to you if you're planning on doing any maintenance or repair work yourself. We're also happy to help with any part needs or any questions that you may have down the line. Feel free to reach out to us and we'll do our best to help you out. We're able to ship to Australia.

BMW E46 DIY Tech Articles

2005 BMW 330Ci Suspension Catalog
    Your Trusted Source For DIY and Parts
    FREE SHIPPING over $99 click here
    BMW Parts | DIY Tech Articles | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Promos
    888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST

My Cars
    05 BMW 330Cd Convertible
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelican Parts View Post
    Hi Joe and welcome to the forum! I'm attaching a link to our site's DIY tech articles on the E46 platform and our catalog's suspension section. Our guides will be useful to you if you're planning on doing any maintenance or repair work yourself. We're also happy to help with any part needs or any questions that you may have down the line. Feel free to reach out to us and we'll do our best to help you out. We're able to ship to Australia.

BMW E46 DIY Tech Articles

2005 BMW 330Ci Suspension Catalog
    Ok, can I just say... WOW. Seriously, WOW. You guys have spent a LOT of time with those DIY articles. A lot of hard work and effort has gone in to your site. Respect. I'm going to price up a whole lot of stuff from your site, do forum members get any special deals? I also need a Dual Mass clutch & flywheel kit for a 330d (given mine is the diesel 330d drivetrain).

My Cars
    1999 BMW M3 Coupe
    Pelican probably has basically everything you would need for this sort of thing. You'll just need to be certain on part numbers of things like ball joints and tie rod ends so you get the right ones (realoem.com). You'll have a choice between multiple makes of the same part for a lot of this stuff. I strongly suggest either genuine BMW parts (if money is no object), or a European OEM (like Lemforder for bushings/joints). Don't buy the cheap Chinese stuff.

I usually cross-check across ECS, Turner, and Pelican to see what my options are. Pricing and selection can vary between them; they'll all have the parts you need but they may be from different OEM/aftermarket manufacturers and at different prices. ECS and Turner will both have more aftermarket upgrades in addition to BMW/OEM parts. Pelican is more about just the BMW/OEM replacement parts, and they probably have the best selection overall for that sort of thing.
    1999 M3/2/5 - Titanium Silver - Track/Weekend Toy

My Cars
    EXOTICS
    I would like to add FCPEuro to the list for OE/OEM parts-LIFETIME WARRANTY!