Thread: Hello

My Cars
    2007 e91, 2010 e61

Hello

Hi,

im new here, thought id introduce myself. I drive a 2007 e91 and a 2010 e61, both manuals. Ive had the following other cars:

95 subaru legacy outback wagon - the first outback before it was raised and it was just a package with a 5mt and alloys
    98 A4 1.8t sport santorin blue - the prettiest car ive owned
    99 miata - had it till it was wrecked by some knob in an suv and totalled a year ago
    05 legacy gt wagon - last subaru wagon with a manual
    06 RX8 shinka - still have it (its for sale)
    13 535 - my only auto and boy what a waste of three years of leasing

I dig manuals, rwd, roadsters, and wagons.

Im no longer interested in new cars, two pedals sucks and even bmws dont handle well anymore. I realize evryone here agrees with that haha.

I have been lurking here for a while now and am trying to decide on ehat to replace my RX8 with. My ideal garage includes my two wagons, a 2nd gen z4, an e46, and an e39. Sure id love an e34 m5 and an e36 m3 but im focussing on the e39 and e46 now. I cant figure out which id prefer. So im ready all the unbiased opinions i can find here

i do as much wrenching as i can and am doing more as things come up. Luckily if i fark something up i can take it to a good indy here in RVA.

Hi everyone!

Pelican Parts is offline Senior Member Supporting Vendor
    My Cars
    '02 E39 Touring
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Since you're a DIYer and work on your own cars, I'm attaching two links from our site's DIY tech articles on the E90 and E60 platforms that I think you'll find very helpful when doing maintenance and future fixes. Please let us know if you have any questions!

BMW 3-Series E90 (2006-2013) Technical Articles

BMW 5-Series E60 (2004-2010) Technical Articles
    Your Trusted Source For DIY and Parts
    FREE SHIPPING over $99 click here
    BMW Parts | DIY Tech Articles | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Promos
    888.280.7799 | 6am - 5pm PST