Good morning all just thought i would share our last drift event we attended with 2 of the bm's from hoon hq even though the 36 was very clapped out and the clutch game up i think we all did very well ! ive put up a couple of collys photos up, hes the resident photographer as such at buxton defiantly go check his work out. The ones after without water marking are mine witch i took when spectating, (hobby photographer) the Nikon and sigma lens isn't that bad to be honest.

A couple other photos i took there of some of the other lads for your interest!

Over all a fantastic weekend.

PROBLEMS

on the way to buxton. the diff and sub frame came loose in the 46 and completely dropped, road side repairs after limping back to my house was taken up.
upon arrival to the paddocks the 46 decided to have a spot of rough running, nothing stopped me yanking that dreaded Mass air flow sensor out. RAN SWEET

The 36 had lovely body roll. CUT the springs in to a bouncy mess for the time being did the trick until we get a set off coil overs this month for in also the clutch burnt out, so is it time for a m54 or just to swap out clutches.